[Makeover For Two] || Jungkook

You recently bought new makeup supplies such as brushes and eyeshadows and you were ecstatic to try them out. You were starting to set everything up when you hear Jungkook's ringtone coming from your phone.

"Hello?"

"Open up, I'm outside your house."

"You forgot where the spare key is, didn't you?"

You didn't hear anything on the other line as you made your way to the front door. You hang up and open the door for him. You shake your head in disappointment before stepping to the side, letting him in.

"I didn't necessarily forget where your spare key is, I just wanted to see your pretty face sooner."

"Yeah, yeah, save it."

After locking the door, you make your way back upstairs and into your room. Jungkook follows suit and sitting on your bed.

"So what are you up to?"

"I just bought new makeup and I want to try it out."

"Ooo do my makeup!"

You were taken aback by sudden enthusiasm but you were excited to do his makeup because you've been wanting to do it for the longest.

"Alright, let's begin!"

You chose colors that complimented his outfit and you got to work. You both talked about anything that was your minds and after a short while, you were finished with his makeup. You hand him a mirror for him to see himself and he let out a gasp.

"So...what do you think?"

"I love it!"

He started to pull faces in the mirror and you chuckled at his expressions.

"Can I do your makeup now?"

You weren't sure how you would look, but knowing him, it'll make him happy to do something new.

"Of course!"

He let you do your regular routine of foundation before he went to work with the rest. He didn't really talk as he was completely focused on doing your makeup. Once he felt like he was finished, he handed you the mirror and told you to open your eyes.

"Wow, Jungkook. I look amazing."

"You always do but yeah."

"Thank you honey."

"You're welcome baby. I would kiss you but you know...makeup."

You still gave him a kiss on the cheek anyway. You both took photos of each other's finished looks and took selfies together. You posted them onto Twitter and watched the replies flood with compliments on your looks.