[Grumpy Cat] || Yoongi

Yoongi was in his grumpy pouting mood all week and you were able to see him but luckily, you made it to the music video set to hopefully make him feel better. Once you arrive, Namjoon was the first person you see.

"Oh thank goodness you're here. Yoongi hyung has been grumpy and has been ignoring everyone."

"Oh my, where is he?"

"He's in the back getting his makeup done."

He leads you to the destination and as said before, he was visibly upset and pouty.

"Yoongi?"

He looks up and the pout leaves his face, but is quickly replaced with a frown. You were confused because you know you're going to be given the silent treatment until you realized what you did wrong. After some thought, you believe it's because you didn't spend any time with him when he had free time.

"Are you acting like this because I haven't seen you this past week?"

He let's out a "mhm" noise. You rolled your eyes, seeing that he just wanted your attention.

"Yoongi, you know you could've called me. I've texted you but you said you're busy everytime."

"I did call you but you never answered."

"Yeah because I was in the bathroom. Did you leave a voicemail?"

He thought about it before shaking his head.

"Babe, you know that I hate when people call and don't leave a voicemail. I texted you after asking if everything was okay but no response."

Yoongi was about to defend himself but he went to check his phone only to find the message typed out but never sent.

You both sighed and said, "I'm sorry."

You started to chuckle at the play of events that just occurred. You made your way over and gave him a hug. Immediately, he wrapped his arms around your waist. You were about to let go but Yoongi wasn't having it.

"I'm still upset. I need my love and affection."

"You have a video to shoot though."

"Okay and?"

"You gotta go then."

"But-"

"You can get all the love and affection you want after the shoot is over. So the quicker you-"

You didn't even get to finish your sentence before Yoongi bolted out the door onto set. He quickly came back to kiss your cheek and went back to the set. You couldn't help but smile at your boyfriend's antics. As long as he wasn't angry or upset with you, you couldn't care less.