[Birthday War] || Yoongi & Jungkook

It's my friend Keyonie's birthday and her biases are Yoongi and Jungkook so why not write a concept for her.

-----------

Today is finally your birthday and the boys were more excited than you were. Two in particular have being stressing about your birthday for a while. Yoongi and Jungkook have been trying to find the perfect gift for you. You see, they both have a massive crush on you but theb again, who wouldn't? They found the right thing but the problem is that they bought you the same exact gift.

Fast forward to the birthday party and everyone is having a good time. The music was good, the food was even better and the night was amazing. After you blew out the candles, everything moved to the living room where you opened your presents. You opened all of the gifts and you appreciated the thought and effort that everyone put into them.

If it wasn't already a coincidence, Jungkook and Yoongi's gifts were the last ones left. They both bought you concert tickets to see your favorite artists.

"No way! I thought they sold out in a couple of minutes?"

"They did but we both know the people who own the venue so we asked them." Yoongi answered in a bitter tone, making dagger eyes at Jungkook.

"Well look what we did genius. They have 4 tickets. That was supposed to be our date." Jungkook said while shaking his head.

"What do you mean your date? I had this idea first." Yoongi retorted.

"No you did not. You nearly bought them a card and you were going to call it a day." Jungkook argued.

Silence fills the air for a while until Yoongi muttered, "Alright that's it."
He gets up and shoves Jungkook and then they start fighting.

All of the members tried to separate the two but they used full force. Yoongi and Jungkook kept going until you screamed, "STOP!"

Everyone froze and looked at you. You had a mix of emotions and you didn't know what to do. You heart broke at the sight of them fighting.

"So let me get this straight. Yoongi and Jungkook have some big crush on me and were willing to kill each other for my heart?" You said, trying to piece everything together.

All of the boys looked at each other and nodded.

"If you don't want to go to the concert with either of us it's fine." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, we totally respect your decision and we're super sorry that we ruined your birthday." Jungkook said.

You want to go with the both of them but at the same time you don't want the awkward tension.

Now it's all up to you. Do you want to go with Yoongi, Jungkook, both or neither?