[Love Ink] || Yuta

You were crushing and you were crushing BAD.

Ever since that one faithful day when you went to get a tattoo done, you have been obsessed with this person. You had your usual tattoo but a short time before your appointment, they told you that something happened and they can't come to the shop.

"But you're the only one I trust."

"I know, unless you want to reschedule?"

"I don't know when is the next time I'll have time off. Is there someone at the shop that you think that can do it for me?"

They think for a moment before speaking again.

"There's a new guy named Yuta, he's pretty good."

"Yuta, okay. What does he look like?"

"____, you know everyone there."

"You're right. Just hope I don't replace him with you."

"You better not replace me I swear I'll-"

"You know I could never do that. Plus you would fight me if I did."

"I definitely would but for real, you're in good hands."

"I'll take your word for it."

After exchanging your goodbyes, you head to the shop for your appointment. Once you arrive, you say hello to everyone. You got so lost in the conversation that you almost forgot about Yuta until you heard an unfamiliar voice call out your name. You turn around and almost let out a gasp.

"You must be ____."

"And you must be Yuta."

You two shake hands and you go to his table set up. You show him what you would like and he starts to sketch it out for you. He shows it to you and it looks so much better than what you imagined it to be.

"That looks way better than what I envisioned."

"Only the best for you." He said with a wink.

You bit the inside of your cheek to try and suppress a smile.

After verifying where you want the tattoo, Yuta gets to work on it. You two make conversation as it distracts you from feeling the needle on your skin. You find out a few things that you have in common with Yuta and you definitely were developing a crush on him.

"All right, it's all done."

You look in the mirror and you're amazed by the outcome. You were rendered speechless as you looked at it from different angles.

"Yuta...this is amazing. You did so well."

"Thank you, that really means a lot."

You went to get your wallet to pay but he tells you not to worry about it.

"Yuta...I can't leave without paying you."

"You can pay with a date."

"A date? Alright say less."

And just like that, you exchanged numbers with him and the rest was history.