[Not For You] || Yoongi

All of your friends knew that you had the biggest crush on your classmate, Min Yoongi. You admired him as he was in the next row from you and you would stop and stare as he passed by in the hallway. You wanted to wait for the right moment to confess and you also wanted to find a cute way to confess to him. You decided to stick with a love letter because that'll be the most genuine.

You wrote several letters, and after a few days, you finally went with one that you felt was the most perfect. You knew where his locker was because it was near yours. You stuffed it inside his locker at the end of the day and you braced yourself for the next day. Hopefully he will have the same feelings for you as you do for him.

You sat in class, not really paying attention to the lesson. Your heart ached in worry, wondering if Yoongi read it or not. After the class ended and the school day was over, while everyone was focused on what to do for the weekend, you clearly had other things in mind. As you were the last person to leave the classroom, you walk to your locker to see Yoongi leaning against it, looking around. He makes eye contact with you and gives a small wave. Your heart starts to race, knowing that he had read your letter.

As you stood infront of him, he says, "I read your letter."

"Did you now?"

"It was very sweet and I can tell you put a lot of effort into writing it neatly."

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure my thoughts about you were clear."

"I'm very flattered by it, but..."

"You don't feel the same way?"

"I'm sorry. I wish I can reciprocate your feelings to you but I feel the way you do for someone else."

"Oh...well, that's alright. I'm just glad I got it off my chest."

"But don't give up on love that easily, okay? There's someone out there who is so much better than me for you."

"If you say so. Anyways, have a good weekend."

"You too."

You walk out of school with a broken heart. At least he didn't play with your feelings right?