[Cheerful Remedy] || Namjoon

Based on the prompt above
------------------------------------------------

You unfortunately hurt your ankle so bad that you had to get a cast and walk around with crutches. You didn't enjoy the idea of Namjoon made sure that you had everything that you needed. He didn't want you to move a muscle and as much as you love to relax, the lack of free movement you had frustrated you.

Currently, you were laying on the couch with your legs resting on Namjoon's lap. You stared at your cast in disdain, silently cursing it for having you this way. The plain white cast seemed like it was taunting you, reminding you of your incident. Namjoon felt your intense glare, even though it wasn't on him.

"What are you trying to do?"

"If I stare at the cast hard enough, I believe that it'll break off by itself and my ankle will magically heal itself."

You hear him start to chuckle at your theory, muttering how cute you are under his breath.

"It's not funny, y'know! A wise person once said that nothing is impossible."

"That is true but they meant that for achieving your dreams."

"It's my dream right now."

He sighed and looked at your cast. You can almost hear the wheels turning in his head, an idea starting to form in his head. Once he has the eureka moment, he gently moves your legs from his lap and placed them on the couch. He then runs off in your shared room. You hear him rummaging around, looking for something and you assume he finds it when you hear him say "Aha!"

He runs back to the living room and faces you, holding up markers.

"Since you'll have your cast for a little bit, I thought I'd doodle on it and make it cute so you don't glare at it to death."

"I'll still give it the evil eye."

"That I already know but you'll be doing it a lot less."

"If you say so."

And with that, Namjoon got to work doodling your cast and making it colorful. You didn't say a word because you didn't want to interrupt his concentration. After some time, he finally finishes his work. He let's out a soft 'tada' and when you look at your cast, it's covered in hearts and Koya. He also drew some clouds and stars and it was all very cute.

"Aw Joonie, it's very cute. Thank you for doing this for me!"

"Anything to turn a downside into an upside."

You were so lucky to have him in your life and made your ugly reminder of your injury into something that isn't so bad anymore.