[Sundae Funday] || Wooyoung

Your friend has the craziest sweeth tooth you've ever seen and when they found out that a new ice cream shop was opening, they were over the moon. They made sure to make their face known to all of the employees so they went there pretty often. After a short while, they knew all of their names and they all knew theirs. There was one employee in particular that they were certain you had to meet.

"____, come on! You have to meet him!"

"Why do I have to meet this guy?"

"Many reasons."

"Such as?"

"Doesn't matter but anyways-"

Your friend went on a rant about how he was the prettiest boy they have ever seen and they had a good feeling that you and him would hit it off right away.

"If I go, will you be happy?"

"The happiest."

You look at them and they're staring right back at you with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine."

"Yay! Now put your shoes on and let's go!"

You two head over to the ice cream shop and you didn't even have a chance to look at the exterior before you're dragged inside the shop. You look around while your friend chats away with the employees who are have a shift currently. You take in your surroundings and you didn't notice that your friend had already placed their order and started to eat away at their ice cream.

"Did you order before we got here?"

"Nope. They know my usual."

"You already have-"

You couldn't finish your question when your friend sees the boy that you just had to meet.

"Wooyoung! There you are!"

"Hey, I see you have your usual already."

"Yep but you can take my friend's order."

Your friend pushes you towards the counter, you telling them that you can walk yourself only to see them walking out the shop.

"Where are you-"

"Gotta go, love you bye!" They rush out the store, leaving you confused.

Finally looking at Wooyoung, you understood why your friend wanted you to meet him so badly. Everything about him was breathtaking. You blink a few times, realizing that you were staring for a bit too long.

"Uh, sorry about my friend. They can be, well weird."

"That I know."

You look down at the glass, looking at the many flavors. As you're looking, Wooyoung speaks up.

"Can I have your number, I mean your name, I mean your order? Oh jeez I'm sorry about that. "

"Don't be. My friend would be mad if I didn't leave here without some sort of contact information of yours. Plus you're cute so it's okay."

"You think I'm cute?"

You nod your head yes.

"I think you're cute too. Listen, I know this is your time here and we're just meeting and all but, would you like to share a sundae with me? My shift is pretty much over."

"I would love that."

"What flavors do you want?"

"Surprise me."

He starts scooping away and making the sundae. He managed to pick out your favorite flavor and as he finished, you reached in your pockets to pay but he stopped you immediately.

"Don't worrying about paying, it's on the house."

"But-"

"No buts. If you still want to make up for it somehow, you can pay on our next date."

"...next date?" You muttered to yourself, feeling a smile starting to form.

He comes around the counter and leads the way to a table. You two sit down and dig in on the delicious sundae. You two got to know each other and a relationship was starting to blossom rather quickly. Even after finishing the sundae, you two stayed and talked. You finally looked at the time and realized that you should probably head home.

"That sundae was delicious, Wooyoung. Thank you for that."

"The pleasure is all mine, ____. It's all mine."

"So about that second date, which I will be paying for, what do you want to do?"

"Whatever burns your pockets the least."

"We can always plan it later. I should get going now but before I do, here." You slide your phone over to him, silently asking him for his number. He gets the hint and types away. His number is now saved onto your phone and he told you to text him when you reach home. You gave him a hug and headed home. Your friend was sitting on the couch, waiting for your return.

"So...how'd it go?"

"It went really well. Why did you run off though?"

"I wasn't going to intrude on your date, duh."

You couldn't help but roll your eyes at them before heading to your room. You send a text to Wooyoung, notifying him that you made it home safely and your conversation continued from there. You soon became a regular at the shop, more so to see Wooyoung that to eat the ice cream. Maybe your friend was right to drag you to this beloved shop because if it weren't for them, you wouldn't have met the sweet boy of your dreams.