[Parking Lot] || Yoongi

(Y/f/n) = your friend's name
(Y/f/bias) = your friend's bias

--------------

For whatever reason we were sitting in a parking lot after we left a convenience store. You noticed on the other side of the fence a group of boys and they all looked at us. They started talking to each other and then one of them jumped over the fence. He walked over to us, never taking his eyes off of you.

"(Y/f/n) he's coming over!"

"I can see that."

"Well, what do I do?"

"You say hey or something."

"You know I stutter when I'm near attractive people." We both kept bickering when I noticed that he was right in front of us.

"Hey."

"Hi. Um my friends and I couldn't help but notice you two."

"You don't say?"

"Yeah. What's your name?"

"I'm (y/f/n) and my speechless friend here is ____."

"____. What a pretty name for a pretty person."

You blushed at his comment and thanked him. "So what's your name?" (y/f/n) asked since you could barely talk.

"I'm Yoongi. One of my friends back there thinks you're cute, (y/f/n)."

"Oh really? I'll go talk to him." (Y/f/n) walked away before turning around and giving you two thumbs up. You two started small talk but you still felt nervous.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Do I make you nervous?" You wanted to avoid his gaze but that would prove him right.

"No." You said in your somewhat confident voice.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind if I did this?" You scrunched your face in confusion and you were about to ask what but he leaned in, kissing your lips. You pulled away, blushing and he had a cocky smirk on his face.

//Days later//

Again we're back at this parking lot, in the same spot as the last time. You drag your friend nearly every day to see Yoongi but they don't complain since they like (y/f/bias) and we're all friends with the rest of the boys.

"(Y/f/n) c'mon."

"I'm not trying to choke on a Cinnabon."

You ran near the fence and I barely caught up to you. "Geez slow down you track star." Your friend said while catching their breath. The boys turned their heads and Yoongi immediately jumped over the fence.

"Don't you get tired of climbing over that?" Tou asked as he walked to you.

"For you, not in the slightest." He said with a smirk and kissed you hello.

//Months later//

Ah yes, the beloved convenience store parking lot. The place where you and Yoongi first met and fell in love. It's been 6 months since you two met and what better way to celebrate it then to go to the very spot where you met.

"You must have some sort of fascination with this lot."

"I have for 6 months now."

You blushed at his sly comment as the memory played back in your head. He lead you up to the fence and then turned around.

"Now I gotta ask. How did you end up here?"

"Well (y/f/n) and I wanted snacks so we came. Then they noticed you guys and my heart eyes and encouraged me to go to the fence."

"Well they did an amazing job because if not, I probably wouldn't have had you for this long." You two kissed and when you pulled away, you said, "Now let's go get some snacks."