[Birthday In Chi-town] || Johnny

It was my friend Taylor's birthday the other day and she loves Johnny oh so very much, so here's a concept for her!
---------------------------------------------------

When Johnny asked you what you wanted for your birthday, you immediately responded with going to his hometown of Chicago, Illinois. You want to see Johnny be happy in his hometown and be with his family again. When you asked you why go to Chicago, you responded with, "Because your happiness is the greatest gift of all." Hearing your response made him tackle you in a hug and he gave you multiple kisses across your face.

In Johnny's world, you have a birth week instead a singular birthday. For seven whole days, it was all about you. Whatever you wanted, you would get. Knowing Johnny though, you knew that he had some tricks up his sleeves. One day, he made you breakfast in bed. Another day, he bought you a luxurious outfit so you can go out to the fancy restaurant you've been wanting to go to. Even the rest of the NCT members hosted a large brunch party in your honor.

When it came to the day of your flight to Chicago, you couldn't have been more excited. You were so happy that Johnny was going to be with his family again and you asked if he could give you the grand tour of his beloved city. He was more than happy to take you all over Chicago and spend his time with you.

After the long flight, you finally landed in chi town and you saw his parents held up a sign saying "Happy birthday _____!" When you reached the couple, you gave them a big hug and Johnny teased them by saying, "Hey, where's my sign?" His mom replied to him by saying, "You already had your sign, John."

When you all arrived at the family home, you had a big lunch feast. Johnny's parents told you embarrassing stories of him and he would constantly whine, telling them to stop. You would laugh at all of the stories, wishing you were there to live through those moments. After lunch, you and Johnny went on a drive to all his favorite local spots and the city's attractions. Seeing his eyes light up with adoration for both you and the city he loves most makes your heart swell.

After your day out with Johnny, you returned back to the house and had a birthday dinner with his parents. You enjoyed the meal and afterwards, you and Johnny watched a movie. While the movie was playing, you turn to look at him. The TV light glowing against his skin looked so beautiful and next thing you know, you gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at you in shock but he gave you a soft smile. He gave you a loving kiss which you gladly reciprocated. He pulls away saying, "I hope you had an amazing birth week."

You respond to him saying, "With you, everyday is amazing."