[Fiery Hot] || Xiaojun

You lived near the neighborhood firehouse so whenever you went to work, you would pass by the firehouse. One of your family members was a member of that station so they all know you. When you passed by today though, you noticed someone new. He looked like he was in your age group and he was very handsome. You continued to walk past the firehouse but slowly to a stop, debating if you wanted to go inside and say hello to everyone. You decided to go in, considering you had a lot of free time today.

You walk back in the direction of the firehouse and greet the first firefighter in sight, which happened to be the chief.

"Hello chief!"

"Well if it isn't ___. How are you?"

"I'm hanging in there, how's my favorite fire station doing?"

"Everyone is doing well. We're teaching our newest cadet the ropes. You should meet him."

The chief looks over his shoulder and the newest member of the team walks forward, standing next to him. He looked even more handsome up close and you swore that you saw his eyes sparkle in the sunlight.

"Hello, I'm Xiaojun. I've heard a lot about your uncle's service here."

He extends his hand for you to shake. You shake his hand and smile back at him.

"Yes, my uncle is pretty famous around these parks."

Everyone shared a laugh and some nodded in agreement.

"Trust me Xiaojun, you're in good hands. They're the best of the best."

"They definitely are."

The chief looked between the two of you and you were afraid of the mischievous look he had in his eyes.

"___, why don't you take Xiaojun here down to your uncle's favorite food place? He has to know the best place to get food after a long day."

"I mean they don't-"

"It's fine if you want to go. They know me down at the restaurant as well so there is a chance that we could get something for free."

"In that case, lead the way."

You both walked over to the diner and you two got to know each other a lot more. You told him about each firefighter and how to get on their good side. The more you talked to Xiaojun, the more you felt your body temperature rise. It's safe to say that you're starting to have a crush on the fiery hot new firefighter in town but you didn't mind it at all.