[0 to 100] || Jeno

You liked many things about Jeno but you weren't the biggest fan of his drag racing lifestyle. Just because you don't necessarily agree with it, doesn't mean that you don't go to his races. You made sure to attend all his races if you could make it.

Ever since you were young, you always had an interest in cars. One day you were out running errands when you spotted his car parked. You let out a small gasp as it was one of your favorite car models. You've only ever seen pictures and videos of it but you never got to see it up close.

"She's a beauty isn't she?" You turn around at the sound of the voice and see the owner of the car holding up the keys.

"Very beautiful indeed. It's my dream car actually."

"Really?" You nod your head in agreement.

"How about we go for a spin then?" You look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"As tempting as that is, how could I know that you're trustworthy?"

"Hmm, you got a point there. Hi, I'm Jeno." He said while extending his hand for you to shake.

"Nice to meet you Jeno, I'm ____."

"Well ____, whenever you're ready we can take this beauty out on a test drive."

"You would really let me drive it?"

"I don't know about that yet but you can definitely sit passenger."

"Works for me but one day you'll come around and let me drive it."

"Yeah, yeah we'll see." You two exchange numbers and after that, a friendship started to form. One day, Jeno asked you to come over to his garage to hang out so you headed over there. When you arrived, he was fixing a different car.

"Fixing up a friend's car?"

"No, this is my race car." You step back to look at the whole car.

"Uh, Jeno, I'm pretty sure race cars don't look like this."

"Not that kind of race car. I do drag races."

"Like 'Fast and Furious' type of races?" He stops working as he processes your question. He turns around to answer you.

"Hmm, I guess you can say that. It is a speed race after all."

"Aren't those illegal?"

"If you get caught they are." He laughed at his response as you shake your head at him.

"Jeno be real with me, I don't want you going to jail."

"Why, will you miss me that much?"

"Ew no, I still haven't had a chance to ride my dream car yet and I'm not letting you delay that fateful day."

"Oh so you've been friends with me all this time just for my car?"

"You caught me." You said while raising your hands in surrender.

"Wow, and you really think you know a person." Jeno said while pretending to wipe a tear away.

"Anyways, when is this race of yours?"

"This weekend. Are you gonna come and cheer me on?"

"If by that you mean to make sure you're still alive, then yes."

"I'll be just fine, ____. Do you want to see the changes I'm adding to the car?"

You said yes and he explains how he upgraded his engine to a v10 engine. Knowing that he has an engine that powerful will potentially secure a win at this race over the weekend. When it was time for the actual event, Jeno picked you up and drove you over the track where the race was taking place. You sat in the bleachers amongst the other spectators. Once the signal was given for Jeno and his opponent, Jeno's really showed itself off as he went really fast. In a short time, he completed the race.

You stare at the field in amazement, trying to process how quickly the race went by. Jeno laughed at your shocked face as he made his way to you.

"Told you that I'd win." He said with a smug expression on his face.

"I know but geez Jeno, that was really fast."

"Tell you what, after the races finishes I'll let you experience it for yourself."

"As long as you promise me that I'll make it out alive then sure."

"Have I ever steered you wrong?" You gave him a blank expression, both of you knowing that he has led you wrong before.

"You know what, don't answer that but I promise you that you're in good hands."

"Alright then, let's do it!"

Some time after the last race concludes, he leads you down to the track and makes sure that you are safely secured in the passenger seat. After he buckles up, he lets you count down and after you finish he starts to drive. Fear and adrenaline were running through your veins as he drove around the track before slowing to a stop.

"Wow, that was really fast." You said while catching your breath.

"Are you really out of breath?"

"I've never been in a car this fast okay! Let me be."

Jeno continued to tease for a short moment as he mocked you. You rolled your eyes at him and started to punch his shoulders. He winced in pain as he stopped making fun of you, saying that you're hurting him. You're not exactly sure if you would ever get in a car with him again but one thing is for sure: you love spending time with him.

The Concept Game || ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें