[Lazy Valentines] || Yoongi

You and Yoongi were an untraditional couple. Valentine's day was finally here and you were excited to see what he had planned. You woke up to see him already dressed. You scrunched your face in confusion, wondering why him of all people was up before you.

"Good morning to you too, Sleeping Beauty."

"Good morning Prince Philip." You two shared a bunny kiss and you asked him if he had any plans for today.

"Well we could do one of two things. We can either go out and do chessy couple stuff or have a lazy day."

You thought for a moment but you knew that you never really had a lazy day with him so you were all for it. Once you told him you wanted the lazy day, he said, "Great because I wasn't really trying to go out today." You chuckled and you were about to get out of bed when he stopped you.

"No no no. My royal majesty shouldn't have to walk to get their breakfast. The breakfast will come to you." He went to the kitchen and brought back a tray of your favorite breakfast foods. You shared your breakfast with him and you enjoyed each other's company.

"I wouldn't want to spend this day with anyone else."

"Neither would I, baby."

// The next morning //

You knew that sadly, Yoongi had to go back to work the next morning. You two enjoyed your lazy day together and made inside jokes with each other. Your day was filled with kisses and giggles and you couldn't be happier. You two got ready together and ate breakfast together. You both tried to stall but he really had to go. He kissed you goodbye and walked to go into the garage. You were about to turn around to wash the dishes when you heard a tap on the window. You look to see Yoongi sending you a bunch of kisses and hearts, reminding you that he still loves you and you blew some kisses back.