[Intro to Cooking] || Younghyun

Ever since rumors broke out that Younghyun was in a relationship, he was figuring out whether or not he should address them. He wanted to know your feelings first so he talked to you about it.

"You heard the rumors?"

"About you being a relationship? Yep."

"What do you think I should do?"

"If you want us to go public then I'm on board. I'll be okay with whatever you want to do."

"Okay good, because I kind of want to go public."

"Great! Just post a picture of us and it's done."

"I could do that...or..."

"You have another idea in mind?"

He nods his head. Without saying another word, he leaves the room and comes back with his camera. You raise an eyebrow at him, not fully understanding what he's thinking.

"How about a YouTube video?"

"Hmm, sounds good! Do you want to do a couple tag or something?"

"Nope, cooking."

"That's a great idea! When do we shoot?"

"How about right now?"

It took a bit of time to set everything up, but once everything was in order, you started to film. You decided to hide behind the counter and then pop up when it was time for the video.

"What's up guys! Welcome back to the kitchen! Today, we have a very VERY special guest with me today. Everyone, meet my significant other ____!"

You jump up, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"Aww, you think I'm special." You say while trying to kiss his cheek. He pretends to gag as he moves away from you. You face the camera with a pout, saying that he doesn't like you anymore. He quickly comes over and gives you a hug and you bite back a smirk. You give the camera a wink before he lets go.

"Anyways, today we are going to cook one of my favorite dishes and I'm sure ____ enjoys eating it as well."

"I enjoy it because I eat it with you."

"You're so cheesy." He said while scrunching his nose.

"Don't act like you don't love it."

"I unfortunately do."

You turn to him, mouth agape and hand clutching your chest.

"You know what, I will take my cooking assistant services elsewhere." You try to walk off but he grabs your wrist and pulls you into his chest.

"Let's start cooking!"

As you two started cooking, he asked you questions so people got to know you better. Once the food was finally prepared, you started to ask him questions about your relationship so people can know how long you two have been together.

"Now, probably the biggest question of all: What's your favorite thing about me?" You asked him.

He sits in silence for a moment, trying to form a response. His eyes then lit up once he has his answer.

"My favorite thing about you? It's everything."

"Younghyun, that's a bad answer."

"But it's true! Everything about you is my favorite because you're my favorite."

You feel a blush creep up onto your cheeks as you give him a kiss.

"You're too much but I really do appreciate it."

"Now you answer and don't steal mine."

"Hmm, I would have to say your voice."

"I do have a nice voice, yeah."

You rolled your eyes as he flaunts about his upcoming covers. After that, you two ended the video and got to work editing. Within the same day, you uploaded the video. You both watched in amusement as comments were flooding across all platforms about you two.

"You think they'll like me?" You ask him.

"I'm sure they will and even if some don't, that doesn't matter because I still like you."

"You better still like me." You say as you put your head on his shoulder.

"It'll be impossible for me to stop."