[Halloween Horrors] || Open Choice

This was going to be your first Halloween with your significant other and you wanted to do everything that screamed Halloween or just fall in general. You went apple picking, tried seasonal drinks, even going to a pumpkin patch in hopes that the great pumpkin would show up. You even went costume shopping and got matching outfits.

When they mentioned that they wanted to go to a haunted house, you were ready to brace the frights with them. You both were bouncing on the line, feeling a bit scared from hearing the screams but you promised that you wouldn't leave one another behind. When it was your turn to go in, you grabbed their hand and they squeezed yours in response.

You made your way through the haunted house, and the music put you on edge. You constantly looked around, waiting for something to come out at the two of you. You suddenly hear a loud "Boo!" behind you and you let out a scream. You turn around and see your significant other laughing at you. You hit their arm, saying that they can't just do that to you. Karma was on your side because someone popped out and scared them good. The scream they let out was louder than yours and you couldn't help but laugh at them. They pouted at you and you respond saying, "That's what you get babe."

You finished the attraction with adrenaline running through your veins. You were also on a sugar high so that didn't help your cause. They knew that you needed to be tired out in order to really go home so you two walked around, catching up with one another. You would randomly start singing any Halloween song that you knew and made your own choreography in the middle of the sidewalk. They would join you from time to time but they mainly watched in adoration.

You were almost home when you felt yourself starting to get a little bit sleepy. You started to walk a bit slow and your significant other noticed instantly. They bent down infront of you and once you were situated on their back, they carried you for the remainder of the journey home.

You woke up the next morning in confusion. You look at the time and realize that it is, in fact, the next day. You started to rise from bed when your partner jumped up from the end of the bed. You flinched in response and you quickly reached for your pillow, inflicting your plush attacks. They tried to defend themselves from your blows but you hit them from all angles. They finally surrendered and as a peace treaty, they offered to make breakfast to which you graciously accepted. You can definitely say that this spooky season was a success and you can't wait for ones in the future.