Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 26

Thank you guys SOOO much for the AMAZING response to my epic rant! You have no idea how much it has meant to me that you guys have been voting so much, and leaving epic comments! It makes me feel really good, and lets me know that you actually DO like and appreciate my works :)

So THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Please, lets keep it up though! I really don't want to have to rant again :/

Also, I'm sorry to all those who want me to upload YOT and TDZ. I AM working on them, I just haven't had the motivation to write them yet, and I can't FORCE myself to write, or it all just comes out crap :/

Anyway, enough blabbing, enjoy!! :D

Pic of the Kyuubi's Four Tailed form  --->

Third Person’s POV

Naruto stares sadly at Sora, taking in the burning red chakra enveloping his body and the blazing red that had filled in his eyes.

“Not too long ago….” Naruto continues softly, recalling the time he had seriously injured his pink haired teammate while using the Kyuubi’s power, “I hurt Sakura with this power….And I don’t want that to ever happen again, to anyone. And that’s why I can’t let you hurt anyone else with this power of ours!”

“What do you mean ours?!” Sora shouts angrily. “You don’t know the first thing about it!”

“I know everything about it!” Naruto corrects fiercely, taking a step forwards. “Did you really not know that the Nine Tails inside of you was created by the Nine Tails within me?”

“W-Within you?” Sora asks incredulously, red eyes widening. “What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that I” Naruto says seriously, staring at Sora, “Am the Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox.”

“No…” Sora whispers, stepping backwards. “No….All your words……No, you can’t trick me. You won’t trick me!”

Sora throws his hand in the air, about to attack Naruto, when he suddenly freezes. Sora’s eyes widen in confusion, as everyone glances around questioningly, wondering what’s wrong with Sora.

“Shadow Possession Jutsu complete” a smug voice says, making Yamato, Sakura and Naruto turn around. They spot a smirking Shikamaru behind them, crouching down with his hands together in a hand sign. Ino and Choji appear behind the Nara, grinning at their fellow Leaf Shinobi. Ashley lands in a crouched position beside Shikamaru, staring at Sora with wide, unbelieving eyes.

“He….He can’t be…..” she whispers to herself, finding it perplexing to see Sora coated with the same cloak of chakra she had seen enveloping Naruto on numerous occasions. There was no way Sora could possess the chakra of the Nine Tailed Fox…

“Shikamaru!” Naruto greets, happy to see his friend. “And Choji!”

“Ashley…” Sakura says softly, sighing with relief. The pinkette was glad her friends had turned up, as it seemed that they were going to need all the help they could get.

“What’s this?” Sora growls, baring his teeth at the new comers. “More friends to save you?”

“Go for it Choji!” Shikamaru cries. Choji nods, charging forwards and sliding in behind Sora, before placing his hands together in a hand sign.