Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 46

I tried to make this chappy a bit longer than the last one, just coz I'm so happy with all of the voting and commenting you guys have been doing! Thank you xD

Pic of Kakashi  --->

Third Person’s POV

“Kakashi Sensei!” Sakura cries happily, her eyes wide and sparkling as she sees the silver haired man appear behind Ashley, having protected her from one of the Centipede’s fireballs with a Water Jutsu.

“Good timing for once Sensei” Naruto chuckles, trying to hide the relief that he’s feeling. Now that Kakashi Sensei was with Ashley, surely the two of them would be able to defeat the Centipede. Kakashi had never let his students down before, and Naruto was sure the Jonin would have a trick or two up his sleeve.

“Hey look!” Tenten speaks up, pointing to another screen. “Neji found Kyoku too!”

“Now they will defeat this monster for sure!” Lee grins, punching a determined fist into the air. “Come on Neji!”

Kiba can’t help sighing with relief as Ashley runs over to her Sensei, clearly overjoyed to see him. Since her Wolf had exhausted himself to the point of collapsing, at least now his Angel would have the reliable back up of Kakashi. If anyone could help her survive through this chaotic ordeal, it was him.

“Hey….” Ino murmurs slowly, squinting her teal eyes up at the screen focusing on Ace. “What……What’s that?”

“Hmm?” Naruto asks, a question mark appearing above his head. He glances between the six screens quickly, unsure of what he’s meant to be looking for. “What’s what?”

“It’s……It’s that girl from the Grass Village!” Sakura gasps, pointing as Peikirin drops down from the trees, landing on one knee. She glances around, her mouth pulled up into a creepy grin, before rising to her feet and drawing the sword that is strapped to her back.

A couple more people in the large crowd gasp as the blonde girl turns around and runs towards Ace, obviously picking him as her target due to his exhausted state.

Everyone watches as Ashley suddenly whirls around, baring her teeth viciously as soon as she spots Peikirin sprinting towards her Guardian. Not a moment later, Ashley darts forwards, fury burning in her one visible eye. Her friends knew that there was no way Ashley was going to allow anyone to threaten the life of her beloved Ace and live to see another day.

As Ashley leaps between Peikirin and Ace, time seems to suddenly begin moving in slow motion for Kiba, his eyes widening with horror as the tip of Peikirin’s sword stabs right through Ashley’s mid section. He freezes as blood spurts from the wound, Ashley stumbling backwards while the crazed Peikirin forces her sword all the way through Ashley, only the hilt now visible.