Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 21

Third installment and conclusion of the Ten Tails 'arc' if you will lol. Enjoy guys :)

Pic of some cute, blonde girl ;P  --->

The Demon pulls his head back and laughs mockingly, eyeing Madara with amusement.

Is that suppose to impress me human?” he taunts. “I am a higher being than you, you and your name mean nothing to me!”

“So you’ve heard of me then?” the Uchiha asks wryly, making the Demon growl.

I’ve heard the name Uchiha before” he sneers, lip pulling back in distaste. “But you specifically, no, of course not. I don’t trouble myself with insects like you.”

Madara scowls in annoyance at the arrogant beast. He didn’t appreciate being talked down to, and the Demon was going to get a taste of the man’s Sharingan in a minute. Then it would recognise him as being more powerful than itself.

“What’s Madara doing?” Niora asks herself rhetorically, trying to hurry through writing symbols on the ground, and setting up scrolls around the circle. “He’s not a part of the plan!”

Kia breathes heavily, lugging an unconscious Eran into the middle of the large circle Niora had drawn, dropping him and heaving a sigh.

“I don’t know” she pants, wiping her forehead. Eran was heavy! And she was about half the man’s size, so dragging him had been no easy feat. “But he kind of saved Hatsuchi, so let’s just see what he can do….”

Niora rolls her eyes, mumbling under her breath. She didn’t like Madara. She just got a weird…..vibe from him, and she didn’t trust him any further than Kia could throw him.

“As you will soon discover” Madara informs the smirking Demon, “I am no insect. I’m a rank above the rest, one of the most powerful Shinobi to ever exist Demon.”

The Demon’s smirk grows into a wide grin, exposing his sharp teeth to the unfazed Madara.

Arrogance” the Wolf hisses lowly. “Arrogance will just get you killed Leaf Ninja. It will lead to your demise……”

The Wolf suddenly lurches forwards, aiming to catch Madara in its jaws. The Uchiha easily leaps up into the air, performing rapid hand signs and placing a hand in front of his mouth.

“Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!” he calls, taking a deep breath, before blowing out a huge chakra filled fireball.

The Demon looks up, baring his teeth at Madara irritably. As the fireball nears it, the Demon whips through the fire with its tails, easily making the fire disappear.

Pathetic” the Wolf growls, shaking his head and racing after Madara, who is sprinting across the ground. “Just as weak as the others!”

Madara scowls again, glancing back at the incoming Demon over his shoulder.

“Alright then” he mutters to himself, whirling around and skidding to a halt. “If you’d rather me skip the warm up….”

The Wolf Demon lets out a terrifying roar, before diving towards Madara with its jaws wide open.

Madara glares into its red eyes with his Sharingan, determined to defeat the loathsome creature.

“Stop right there” he growls, placing his hands together in a hand sign. “Because I’m going to finish y-”

Madara pauses, watching as the wide eyed Demon suddenly skids to a halt, its mouth only metres away from the Uchiha.