Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 74

Sorry for the long hiatus guys. I sent out a message letting you all know that I recently got a new computer and it didn't have Microsoft word so I COULDN'T upload, but apparently the numerous people who continued to harass me about uploading either A - Don't check their emails for notifications or B - Ignored the message.

This chapter is extra long to make up for the long wait.

New pic of Ashley  --->

Song on the side is I Get Weak by Westlife  --->

Third Person's POV

Kakuzu narrows his eyes as his blonde adversary steps forwards, having heard of the boy before, but never having seen what he could do. If he remembered correctly, this was the Nine Tails' Jinchuuriki that Deidara and Sasori were supposed to have captured a long time ago...

“Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Naruto cries, glaring over at his Akatsuki opponent as three perfect copies of himself suddenly appear in puffs of smoke.

“Huh?” Kakuzu mutters to himself. “Another trio of clones?....”

The green eyed man had been fighting with the Leaf Ninja behind Naruto for quite awhile, when the blonde had dropped in and prevented him from attacking with three clones. Though Kakuzu had taken on Ino, Choji, Yamato and Kakashi, he wasn't all that tired yet, despite having had to change into one of his different forms.

Thin steel wires hang from Kakuzu's open mouth, while the cables also protrude from his back and sway up in the air behind him. Two ANBU-like masks rest on his shoulders, one on either side of his head. The two masks contained different chakra natures, and while one could deal long distance damage with Wind Style Jutsu, the other could launch powerful blast of fire.

The Leaf Ninja were very wary of Kakuzu to say the least. In this strange, new form he barely even seemed human any more, and his techniques were hardly conventional. He was difficult to predict and to make matters worse, he was intelligent and fast as well.

Kakuzu's poisonous eyes narrow further, as a slight stinging sensation meets his skin and a high pitch screech begins to resonate through the air. Focusing on Naruto, who has one hand thrown down towards the ground, Kakuzu watches as two clones lend their chakra to him, a bright blue sphere of chakra forming in the boy's palm.

“W...What is that?” Ino asks uncertainly, her teal eyes wide. Choji shakes his head, focused on the rapidly growing sphere in Naruto's hand, as it begins to take on more of a star-like shape.

“Can you hear that?” the Akimichi asks, referring to the shrill sound produced by Naruto's Jutsu. “There's is so much chakra......”

Everyone looks on in surprise as the Jutsu in Naruto's hand spins with greater and greater velocity, sending out shock waves that cause small rocks to slowly rise up in the air.

The blonde grits his teeth and keeps his eyes focused down on his hand, ignoring the feeling of pins and needles in his arm. He was going to teach this Akatsuki scum a lesson!

“What is this Jutsu?” Kakuzu asks himself unsurely, able to feel the immense power emanating from it. “I can't let it hit me, or I'll be finished......”

Suddenly, Naruto's clones jump out of the way and he throws his hand up in the air, a determined look in his blue eyes. A Rasengan spins viciously in the blonde's palm, though is is now shrouded in a sharp veil of Wind Style chakra as well, giving it a spiked appearance.