Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 20

Woo! Part 2 of the backstory :D I realise I said it was a flashback, but that was a complete lie. Ashley wasn't even born when this stuff happened. Hell, her Grandfather wasn't even born yet lol. So it's NOT a flashback. MY BAD.

**Also, all of the characters, plots and abilities in this story (especially the Katsuryoku) that don't exist in the REAL Naruto anime/manga belong to ME. Do NOT use them in ur stories, UNLESS you have permission from me first >:( I'm starting to get annoyed with people stealing my ideas.**

If you ever see a story that uses my characters, kekkei genkais etc and you don't think they've asked me, PLEASE let me know! I know there are story thieves here, as I've seen a few authors get their stories ripped off. It's not right!

Anyway, please enjoy :)

Pic of Aeri Minami, Kiyumi as a child and Shigeshi Uchiha  --->

The Demon sits back on its haunches, slowly turning its head and glancing at the snarling Wolves surrounding it, their teeth bared viciously.

“R-Raku!” a distressed Mila cries in the background, head buried in her hands, as she kneels beside the Wolf’s remains, though not much of him had survived the blast of the Demon’s attack. “A-And Delilah!”

The Demon’s ear twitches slightly at the sound of Mila’s voice, something about it seeming familiar to the unconscious man inside the thick coat of chakra.

“What is that?” one of the Wolves asks, shaking his head.

“I don’t care” Doltan snarls, his blood boiling with hatred for the bizarre creature before him. “It killed my son! So now, I’m going to destroy it!”

“Hold it Doltan” another of the Wolves warns. “You’ll be of no help here. You sense chakra, you’re not a fighter.”

What?!” a furious Doltan snaps, the Chief giving his beloved Guardian a sympathetic look from behind him.

“You’re not a fighter Doltan!” Kiiton, a large black Wolf growls irritably. “You’ll just get yourself killed as well! Leave this to us!”

Before Doltan can reply, the Demon suddenly launches itself forwards, feeling the need to kill something.

Kiiton bares his teeth at the large Demon, before throwing himself forwards as well. He builds up chakra in his mouth, opening his jaws and shooting a chakra powered lightning bolt at the incoming Demon.

With a simple swipe of its arm, the Demon knocks the powerful strike away, opening its mouth and leaping at a wide eyed Kiiton.

The Wolf quickly focuses his chakra and releases a wave of chakra powered lightning, enveloping his body in electricity as the Demon lands on top of him.

The other Wolves launch themselves forwards, hearing Kiiton’s howl of pain, as the Demon’s stinging chakra burns into his flesh.

“Kiiton!” the Wolf’s partner cries, running forwards and throwing his arms into the air, causing a huge wall of fire to shoot up behind the Demon.  It screeches in pain, before sweeping its six developed tails through the fire, causing it to blow out and disappear.

The Demon possessed Eran roars angrily, as three Wolves attack him, one tackling him with a flame ridden body, while the other two raise large spears of earth into the and ram them into Eran’s back.