Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 7

So, I felt like writing a bit today....

Not sure how WELL it turned out, but I'm sure you'll all soon tell me if it sucks or not.

Hope you enjoy guys :)

Pic of Keiji the Annoying Butterfly ^-^  --->

Ashley’s POV

I look up at the small building with the brown tiled roof, my head tilted and my hand on my hip.

“It doesn’t look any different at all” I say out loud, smiling slightly as Keiji flits past me and lands on the small flowering bush beside the door.

Looking down, I focus on a small amount of earth beside my ‘Don’t kid yourself, you’re not welcome’ door mat.

Yes. I got it when I first moved here, and I still like it.

Thanks to my Katsuryoku, the ground opens up, creating a small hole.

Bending down, I reach inside the hole and grin, as my fingers touch something cold and metal.

“And it’s still here!” I cry, standing up straight and throwing the small key up and down in my hand. “Awesome!”

Shoving the dirty key into the key hole and turning it, I push my door open, scrunching my nose up at the creaking sound it makes.

I step into the house, waiting for Keiji to enter before I reclose the door and gaze around silently.

To my immediate right is my small, yet cosy, lounge area. I smile at my large dark purple couch, still as covered in Wolf hair as it used to be.

My pack found the couch just as comfortable as I did, and when you’re constantly surrounded by Wolves, you soon get used to finding mountains of hair everywhere.

Taking a run up, I dive onto my couch and roll onto my back, giggling as Keiji dumps himself on top of me.

“Ahhh!” I breathe, folding my hands behind my head. “Just as comfy as I remember!”

I suddenly sneeze, my landing on the couch having blown Wolf hair and huge clouds of dust into the air.

“Ewww!” I complain, leaping to my feet and creating another dust cloud.

I sweat drop, covering my nose and mouth with my hands.

‘Well, it has been awhile’ I think dryly, carefully stepping into my kitchen, not wanting to inhale anymore dust than I have so far, ‘A little dust is to be expected…..’