Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 84

Pic of Naruto being celebrated <3 --->

(Lol, the quality of some of these episodes though......)

Song on the side is Sengunbanba (Experienced Many Battles) from the Naruto Shippuden Sountrack ( You can play it whenever, but I'll mention when I reckon you should press play ;)

Third Person's POV

"Let me go you big idiot!" Tiez barks indignantly, pushing against Aki's chest with her two front paws as he cuddles her tightly. "Stop Aki!.......I'm gonna kill you if you don't let me go!"

"Given the circumstances my darling" the black and white Wolf drawls softly, half opening his sapphire eyes as he gives Tiez a mischievous smile, "That's hardly an appropriate thing to say to me, don't you think? Weren't you crying about my death a few moments a go?"

"No....." Tiez argues half heartedly, pouting as she turns her head away, ceasing her pushing against Aki. ".......There was just a lot of dust floating around and it got in my eyes. I wouldn't cry over you."

"Your sentimental undertones touch my heart darling" Aki chuckles, finally releasing Tiez and sitting up, though he can't resist winking at the purple Wolf.

Teasing her was going to be so easy from now on, as she had been embarrassed to admit that she loved Aki to his face. Tiez liked to be seen as tough and showing her softer side was something she'd never been good at. Aki was going to enjoy taking advantage of that.

Laying her ears back, Tiez sits down in front of Aki and frowns, glaring up at him from the corner of her eye. She merely sighs when he smiles back at her, teeth sparkling brilliantly.

Jet sits silently, his shoulders slumping as Chi and Tsumetai excitedly chase each other, running circles around the much larger Wolf. His hooded eyes watch the two blandly, unsure if he should interrupt them or not. It was inevitable that one of them was going to trip over some debris soon, and if it was Chi, then Jet was going to have to be the one to deal with his tears and whining.......Not that he minded all that much.

Kai watches Chi and Tsumetai as well, his nose wrinkled in distaste. Their incessant, high pitched giggling was slowly beginning to drive the larger Wolf mad. If Atsui wasn't sitting right there glowering at him, Kai would have already made them shut up. Not that Kai was scared of Atsui or anything, he just didn't feel like dealing with the protective guy after everything that had already happened. Atsui's temper was just as bad as Kai's after all.

Instead, Kai was just going to glare at Chi and Tsumetai until one of them burst into flame.

Tiny hearts float above Rei's head as she rubs her cheek against a stoic Ace's shoulder, the white Wolf more than ecstatic to have her beloved mate back by her side. She'd been beside herself with grief when she'd seen him lying there dead, and she wasn't about to let him out of her sight again for a long time!

"Are you alright Milady?" Ace asks in his usual calm tone, watching as Kiba carefully helps the girl down into a sitting position.

"I'm alright" the blonde girl assures her Guardian, though she raises one hand to her head. "I'm feeling kind of dizzy though, and my body aches. Other than that, I'm okay."