Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 42

I just watched the Naruto Movie, Road To Ninja last night, and I really enjoyed it. It's only the second Naruto movie I've ever seen, and since I enjoyed it so much, I've posted the video I watched on the side over there so you can see it too :)

More about the movie at the end of the chapter :)

Pic of Tanzaki Kyomura  --->

Imagine her with less boob showing and pants with no impractial slits in them  -_-

Ashley’s POV

Racing speedily along the ground, in an attempt to separate myself from the rest of the competitors I’d transported with, I suddenly skid to a halt, Kyoku not too far behind me. Hearing Yue, the girl from the Hidden Snow, land on a branch above me and pause, I stare down at the ground, brows furrowed.

All of our heads snap up at the sound of a loud explosion, the ground rocking violently beneath our feet. A flock of small birds suddenly shoots up out of the trees, flapping their wings frantically as they disappear up above the leaves and into the sky.

“What was that?....” I wonder to myself, turning around and staring back in the direction we’d come from. Kyoku looks back as well, her blue eyes suspicious. The sudden explosion had come from the place where we’d first began this Round, and the only person I can sense anywhere near there is Tozoku, though she seems to be on the move now as well.

‘What are you up to now?’ I can’t help wondering, narrowing my eyes, before some movement in the bushes to my left catches my attention.

Quickly bounding backwards a few steps, I pull out a kunai and brandish it, trying to figure out who’s hiding back there. Kyoku places her hands together in a hand sign, keeping her eyes up on Yue, just in case she takes advantage of the situation and tries to attack us.

The dark haired girl keeps her brown eyes trained on the bushes as well however, hand resting on her weapons pouch as she crouches down amongst the leaves.

A kunai is suddenly flung out of the bushes, aiming straight for my head. Gritting my teeth, I swipe my kunai at the incoming one, managing to counter the knife and make it ricochet somewhere off to the left.

“Right…” I mutter under my breath, “It that’s the way you want to play it…” I place the kunai between my teeth and slap my hands together, performing the hand signs for one of my own original Jutsu.

“Fire Style: Fire Wolf Explosion” I growl, swiftly blowing out three small fireballs and watching as they form into miniature Wolf-like creatures. They immediately whirl around, bounding towards the bush and diving into it, sparks of fire floating behind them. I squint my eyes as one of them explodes, blowing a wave of hot air towards us, before someone suddenly flips out of the bush.

Fuisuke lands in a crouched position right in front of me, glaring into my eyes, before leaping up into the air again. My two remaining Wolves chase after him swiftly, easily able to keep up with the Mist Ninja as he dodges between the trees.

Noticing Yue hiding in the branches above us, Fuisuke focuses chakra into his feet and charges up the tree trunk, knowing my Wolves will follow. Yue’s eyes widen as Fuisuke leaps right over her, the flaming Wolves now aiming for her.

I watch as she pulls out what looks to be an exploding tag, with Japanese characters written all over it. The girl holds the tag up, her other hand held in front of her face, with two fingers folded down and the other two held up.