Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 41

I'm sure there will be a few of you who enjoy this chapter.....You'll see what I mean ;)

Btw, I keep going to dedicate chapters to people, but I can't dedicate chapters to you if you haven't fanned me yet :/

*hint hint* ;P

Finally, a pic of Zee  --->

Third Person's POV

"I'm so looking forward to soaking in a hot bath" I sigh dreamily, rifling through my bag and trying to locate a towel. Had I bothered to pack one? Wait.....Did I ever even pack towels? What did a Ninja need with a towel anyway? I frown down at my things, now strewn across the bed and floor. Maybe I should start packing towels.

"So am I" Kyoku replies with a closed eye smile, stepping over to me and holding out her hand. Glancing up, my face immediately brightens, seeing the fluffy, white towel folded over her arm. "There's nothing more soothing for the muscles after something as straining as this competition."

Nodding my thanks to Kyoku, I take the towel from her and drape it around my neck.

"Why'd you bring a towel with you anyway?" I ask the blue haired Jonin curiously, making her pause.

"The hotel provided them" she eventually chuckles, gesturing to the towel folded at the foot of her bed and making me sweat drop. Right. I knew that.

"I don't stay at hotels very often" I feel the need to inform Kyoku, just so she doesn't think I'm incredibly stupid.

"Clearly" she laughs, picking up her own towel and opening the door, clearly amused by the dead pan look on my face. I'm never, ever packing my own towel.

Kyoku closes the door behind us and takes the lead, seeing as she knows where the hotel's bath is located. As we turn and head down through the lobby, we spot Kakashi Sensei walking in through the automatic front doors, a small bag in his hand.

"Hey Kakashi Sensei!" I call, waving my hand above my head and catching the man's attention. He strolls over to us, closed eye smile on his face.

"Hey guys" he greets coolly, opening his visible eye. "Where are you off to?"

"We're-"

"Heeyyyy" I interrupt Kyoku, closing my eyes and sniffing the air. A wonderful scent wafts up from Kakashi's bag, making my eyes pop open, sparkling brightly.

"What's in the bag Sensei?" I ask eagerly. "It smells delicious!"

Kakashi sweat drops at this, raising the bag up and hugging it to his chest with one arm.

"Uhh...." he begins slowly, apparently thinking about his words. "It's not take home Yakisoba with beef, if that's what you were thinking."

"Subtle" I mutter, my eagerness having died as soon as Kakashi had pulled the bag away from me. "You're cruel Sensei....."

"Anyway" Kyoku smiles, seeing the relief on Kakashi's face and the disappointment on mine, "Ashley and I are going to take a soak in the bath. We could both use some relaxation time. We're calling it our reward for both winning a Round in the Tournament."

"Winning honestly and winning by cheating are two different things" Kakashi says cheekily, making me roll my eyes, before he pauses. "Wait.....Did you say you're taking a bath?"