Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 13

Heyyyyyy everyone :) I'm very sorry for not uploading for so long, I just haven't felt like writing for awhile, but tonight I did :D

This Chapter is a little shorter than normal, which I apologise for, but I like where it ends :) And it was heaps of fun to write. It's a bit sad actually, I was rereading it, and giggled to myself quite a few times......  -__-

Don't judge me...

Pic of Kiba <3  --->

Third Person’s POV

Tsume’s hand twitches, as she reaches down and lifts her cup of coffee up from the table. Bringing it to her lips, she suppresses a snarl as she blows away the steam rising from the dark liquid.

As soon as she’d walked in the door early that morning, she’d smelt the scent of her lazy son and another person in the house. The woman was trying very hard not to just break his door down and drag him from his bed.

Tsume’s oldest child, Hana, sweat drops, reaching past her Mother and lifting an empty plate from the table. She deposits the crumb covered plate in the sink and begins washing it, her three beloved Ninken lolling lazily around her feet.

Hana and Tsume had just gotten back from their tracking mission that morning, and Hana could practically feel her Mother’s annoyance that Kiba was still in bed.

“He’s probably just tired from all the training I’m sure he’s been doing” Hana offers with a strained smile, placing the now clean plate in a drying rack.

Tsume snorts doubtfully, moving her coffee away from her mouth.

“I doubt that!” she barks loudly, narrowing her animal like eyes in the direction of Kiba’s room. “That kid’s such a lazy ass! He’s probably just trying to get out of training!”

“You know Kiba’s not like that Mother” Hana sighs, blowing a few loose strands of hair from her face and yawning tiredly. “He never shirks his duties…..Well, usually anyway.”

“Usually ain’t good enough!” Tsume snarls, gripping the handle of her coffee mug tightly. “If he doesn’t get his lazy ass out of bed soon, I’m either gonna go in there and drag him out, or I’m just going to throw all this food out.”

Tsume suddenly grins wickedly, making Hana sigh again.

“Actually, that’s a great idea” Tsume snickers, sucking down a mouthful of her coffee. “Teach that brat a lesson.”

“Whatever you like” Hana mutters defeatedly, heading down a small hallway. “I’m going to take a short nap before heading off to the Veterinary Clinic.”

Tsume nods, not having listened to her daughter at all. She was too busy grinning about her plan to make her lazy son starve.

Tsume’s eyes flick over to her huge Ninken Kuromaru, as he turns a corner and strolls into the room.

“Tsume” he addresses in a deep voice. “I keep smelling a strange scent in the house. Do we have a guest?”

Tsume shakes her head, before suddenly pausing.

“Actually” she corrects, slowly rising to her feet. “I think we do. I can smell someone else as well.”

Kuromaru sits back on the floor comfortably, watching Tsume with mild interest.