Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 61

Hey all :) Just letting you know that I'm going on holiday in a couple of days, and won't be back for about 2 or 3 weeks, so this will probably be my last update for awhile.

Just as an fyi sort of thing, I have been getting a fair bit of fanart, which I LOVE, but most of it is just of Ashley. If you feel like drawing or whatever over the Christmas break, it would be SUPER awesome to see some fanart of Ashley and some Canon characters, or her Wolves :3

You don't HAVE to draw me something, it's just an idea ^-^

Pic of Kiba and Ashley  --->

Third Person’s POV

Everyone watches on with wide eyes as the Three Tails rises up from the lake, like an ominous apparition appearing through the darkness. Wolves and Ninja alike freeze in place at the sight of the hulking creature, all of their heated battles coming to an abrupt halt.

The Sanbi’s open eye gleams brightly through the water running down its face, its three tails bursting up out of the water and swinging through the air in an agitated manner.

The beast eyes the many Ninja dotted across the lake around it, before throwing its head back and letting out a thundering roar that causes everyone to wince. Though not a particularly intelligent being, the Three Tails recognised the Leaf Ninja as the people who had earlier been trying to capture it, and now that he was back in this dimension, he wasn’t about to let them leave unscathed.

“Whoa!” Tiez cries, ears pricked up and violet eyes shining. “That guy’s huge!”

“….He doesn’t particularly look like a happy fellow, does he?” Aki questions wryly, a hesitant look on his face. “Don’t go any closer Tiez darling, I don’t want him to hurt you.”

Pshh….” the small Wolf scoffs, rolling her eyes and turning to smirk at Aki confidently, “As if he could!”

Aki sighs good naturedly at Tiez’s arrogant attitude, before glancing down at the water beneath his paws as it begins to ripple quite strongly. Aki immediately flattens his ears back and pulls a look of distaste, when the Three Tails lets another deafening roar rip through the air.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Tiez suddenly barks, sounding slightly panicked. “Move your butt Aki, now!”

The black and white Wolf raises his head to look at Tiez, only to see that she has spun around and is racing across the lake’s surface towards him. Furrowing his brows in confusion, Aki looks past Tiez and settles his gaze on the Three Tails.

His sapphire eyes widen in alarm, seeing that the huge beast is raising one of its pillar like arms into the air, ready to slam it back down into the water.

“We really need to start sealing that thing again Shizune!” Yamato calls to the charcoal haired woman, only to grab her by the wrist and run for the embankment.

“I can’t do that if you pull me away from it Yamato!” Shizune is quick to inform the ANBU, as Aki bounces up from his sitting position.

“Hurry Tiez!” the Wolf barks, waiting until she zips past him before swiftly following behind. “The inevitable tidal wave will wreck my fur even more than it already has been ruined today!”

“Come on guys” Kakashi addresses Shino and Lee seriously, also taking off across the water. “We’ve got to gather and protect the Sealing Team, so we can get this guy sealed up and keep him out of the enemy’s hands.”