Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 32

Sorry for taking so long to upload guys! Time goes really quick when all you do is work, and before you know it, it's been a week since you uploaded! xD

Pic of Kakashi *sexy* Sensei ^-^  --->

Ashley’s POV

I stare at Lady Tsunade anxiously, my eyes wide and filled with hope as she holds a whispered conversation with Sakura on the other side of the room.

“Don’t forget to breathe Ashley” Kakashi whispers teasingly, looking up from his creepy book and earning a quick glare from me.

“I won’t” I hiss, crossing my arms. “I’m just hoping Lady Tsunade will finally realise that she can’t keep me locked up here forever. I’m going stir crazy!”

“It’s true Kakashi Sensei” Naruto speaks up, looking down at me and sweat dropping. “When I came to see her the other day, Ashley was swinging from the ceiling fan…”

I shrug as Kakashi gives me a questioning look, though he seems quite amused by the idea of me hanging from the fan.

“Tiez tied Aki to the fan a few days ago” I explain loftily, “And it looked like fun. I was bored and decided to give it a try. Sue me.”

“Maybe it’s a mental hospital you need” Sai suggests kindly, tilting his head and looking at me through hooded eyes. “I don’t think hanging from the fan is normal for someone of Jonin level.”

“You’re just jealous because I thought of it first” I argue, my head snapping up as Lady Tsunade and Sakura cease their whispering and walk over to us.

Sakura gives me a tired smile and shrugs, as Lady Tsunade crosses her arms and begins tapping her foot on the tiled floor, watching me and pursing her lips.

“So, can I leave now?” I ask hopefully, to which the Hokage sighs and momentarily closes her caramel eyes.

“I’ve spoken with Sakura” she explains to me begrudgingly, “And it would seem that if I let you stay here any longer, it’s quite likely that you’ll slowly tear the hospital down to the ground.”

I deadpan, turning my head and giving Sakura an unimpressed look. She sweat drops, closing her eyes and smiling sheepishly, while scratching her chin.

“Sorry Ashley” she laughs awkwardly, shrugging again. “But it seemed like a valid argument.”

Anyway” Lady Tsunade says pointedly, “Yes, you’re free to leave I guess.”

Alright!” I cheer, leaping to my feet and throwing my arms in the air, causing my blanket to go flying across the room. It hits Sai in the face, almost knocking him over from the force of my throw. He reaches up and tugs the blanket from his face, blinking a few times, before silently folding the blanket up and placing it on the end of my bed, giving me a closed eye smile.

“You’re really weird Sai” I inform the pale boy, sweat dropping when he continues smiling pleasantly at me.

“As are you” he replies kindly, making Naruto face palm. I blink a few times, before shaking my head and crouching down.

“Whatever, time to get the hell out of here!” I cry, suddenly leaping from my bed, aiming for the window. Which is, admittedly, closed.

Sakura’s eyes widen, just knowing that I’m fine with bursting through the glass, as Lady Tsunade grows an anime vein, her face darkening. Naruto casts her a worried look, as Sai just continues smiling to himself, eyes closed. Kakashi Sensei ignores us all as he reads his Make Out Paradise book, his arm suddenly shooting out as I jump past him.