Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 65

Pic of Kiba, Shino, Lee, Naruto and Shikamaru  --->

Third Person’s POV

Dispose of her.”

The three words ring through Ashley’s ears, as if the holographic man on the boulder had screamed them from right beside her. Her fuschia eyes widen with alarm behind her mask, the immediate, yet slight, reactions of the Akatsuki members not escaping her Katsuryoku’s sensing ability.

As soon as the words had left the Akatsuki Leader’s mouth, Hidan and Kisame’s eyes had lit up. Their mouths twitch up into smirks as they each reach for their weapons, eager to carry out their Leader’s orders.

Kisame already didn’t like Ashley, due the annoying, arrogant attitude she’d flaunted in front of him the few times he’d run into her into the past. Seeing as Leader had given him permission, Kisame was going to enjoy hacking the girl to pieces!

Hidan on the other hand just wanted to kill something and right now, Ashley was the easiest target. The Jashinist just hoped he could get some of her blood before the others spilled it all. They were greedy like that sometimes….

Immediately sensing the slight movements of Kisame and Hidan, Ashley bends her knees, instinctively lowering her body into a more ready position. Hearing the sound of Kakuzu rolling his neck and cracking it, Ashley’s head snaps to the side, heart pounding against her ribcage. She looks at the tall man from the corner of her eye, not liking the way his poisonous eyes have narrowed at her.

Why had the Akatsuki Leader made such a harsh judgement, and so swiftly? Wasn’t he even going to give Ashley a chance to explain herself? It wasn’t fair that he was setting the Akatsuki on her straight away like this!

Deidara watches through one eye boredly, lips pursed and arms crossed, his back still pushed up against an earthen wall. While he knew from past encounters with Ashley that she could hold her own in a fight, Deidara had no doubt that the girl wouldn’t last any longer than two minutes against three or four Akatsuki members. She wasn’t that good.

Tobi, skipping anxiously in place, switches his gaze between the other Akatsuki members, uncertain about the eager looks in their eyes. They weren’t really going to hurt his Ashley-chan were they?

“This has been a long time coming you conceited little brat!” Kisame abruptly shouts, swiftly charging towards Ashley with his Samehada scraping noisily across the ground. The blue skinned man’s lips pull up into a dangerous grin, revealing his razor sharp, shark-like teeth.

“You’re not gonna f*****g kill her before I do Kisame!” Hidan shrieks indignantly, before also darting towards Ashley, purple eyes gleaming with anticipation. He hadn’t tasted blood for awhile now, and Hidan was hungry….

Ashley suddenly whirls around as Kisame looms over her, Samehada pulled back to lop off her head. The girl, hands together in a hand sign, hastily throws out her right arm, the flesh quickly stretching out and morphing into a wooden substance.

“Huh?” Kisame asks out loud, his grin dropping a little as the sturdy, wooden branch wraps itself around his arm, shoulder and torso. It constricts around Kisame, rendering the Mist Ninja’s right arm helpless, his monstrous blade stuck pointing up at the roof.

“Wood Style Ninjutsu?” Kisame questions lowly, pulling his lip back in distaste as he strains against his wooden binding. “How?....”