Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 3

Hey guys :)

I'm so glad you guys liked Ashley's new design, couldn't help laughing when a few of you said she's looking a bit sexy :3 You guys are funny :P

Anyway! Enjoy the chappy! xD

Pic of Han and the Five Tails  --->

Third Person’s POV

A man, clad in heavy, red steam armour, sits quietly by a small waterfall, cascading down from the mountain wall surrounding the Hidden Stone Village.

He takes a deep breath, closing his brown eyes and enjoying the peace and quiet of this spot.

The waterfall was one of his favourite places to go, away from the hustle and bustle of the Village centre.

Nobody ever came to his waterfall, they were all too afraid of seeing him.

The man releases a sigh, thinking of the times he’d be ridiculed and shouted at every time he went for a walk through the Village.

He’d come to despise the people of his own Village. He was sick of having things thrown at him, insults shouted from afar and worst of all, the hate filled glares he would get from everyone, even children.

He never chose to be a Jinchuuriki. He didn’t understand why they treated him so badly, when he himself didn’t want to be the Five Tails’ host.

Trying to shake any angry thoughts from his mind, Han focuses back on the calming sound of the waterfall and trickling water.

Han slowly feels himself relaxing, once again enjoying the peace and tranquillity of his favourite spot.

Another reason he loved this waterfall, was that it calmed his nerves.

When he was angry, sad, confused, this was the place he would come.

He had no friends or family to speak with, so he’d had to find some way to calm himself, or he might end up unleashing the Five Tails and attacking the Village.

……I feel a presence……’ a voice in Han’s mind says, making the large man nod.

Han’s eyes suddenly flick open, as he senses someone behind him.

He felt quite surprised at the presence.

People normally ran the other way of they came across him. That, or they’d throw things at him.