Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 80

Edit: Just so you all know, I had to delete my Twitter account due to some issues, but my new one is up! Please follow me so we can chat about all the stuffs! ^-^

https://twitter.com/BlueNinetails

Song is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons (Nightcore version)

Pic of Deva Path Pain (Tendo)  --->

Third Person's POV

“No!” Kohana cries in horror, looking back over her shoulder and stumbling as Ashley drags her along by the arm. “We....We can't just leave him back there! He'll die!”

Ashley doesn't reply, gritting her teeth together and turning her head slightly to glance back at Pain. She sees the tall, orange haired man lower his arms, a thick cloud of dust billowing around his feet and across the now devastated ground. Forming a perfect circle around the Akatsuki Leader, the ground below his feet had been powerfully forced backwards by a wave of chakra, sending buildings toppling to the ground and burying people alive. One of those people being Kakashi Hatake.

Keeping his face angled towards the ground, Pain slowly begins to turn his head and glares at Ashley from the corner of his eye. The man narrows his purple eyes as his mouth pulls down at the corners slightly, the harsh expression sending a brief shiver up Ashley's spine.

Instinctively, Ashley tightens her grip on Kohana's hand, as she tugs the young girl along, moving even faster now. She wanted to get Kohana as far away from the Akatsuki Leader as possible.....As difficult as it was for the blonde to leave her Sensei behind.

“He won't die Kohana” Ashley eventually responds, skidding around a corner, with Ace, Chi, Jet, Tiez and Aki following closely behind. “Kakashi Sensei's the best there is.”

“And besides” Aki calls from the rear, ducking when a large smattering of ceramic tiles crash to the ground next to him, “Tiez and I already found some people to help him!”

“B-But that man.....” Kohana trails off, blinking her dark eyes and coughing a little, due to the thick smoke hanging in the air. Pausing behind another building and ducking her head to look under the smoke, Ashley squints her eyes.

Ahead of them, the blonde is able to make out a small number of Leaf Ninja all pointing at something, when they suddenly begin to shout and scatter in all directions. They frantically leap into the air and scramble over debris, before a large creature barrels through a number of buildings, sending them toppling to the ground with ease.

“Milady!” Ace calls out, widening his stance as the ground begins to tremble violently. “What is that creature?!”

“I dunno Ace!” Ashley shouts back, her voice barely audible over the sound of the beast's large hooves thundering against the ground as it charges once again. “Looks like some sort of Bull!....Or an Ox maybe?!”

“It cannot be good either way” Ace replies, taking a step forwards, as the rest of the Pack begin to glance around worriedly. Chi lays his ears back and crouches behind Jet fearfully, his now wide eyes darting around as he takes in the devastation. Aki and Tiez exchange a concerned look with each other, the younger Wolf subconsciously scooting closer to her oldest friend.

“They look as though they are struggling with the beast” Ace comments, nodding his head towards the Leaf Ninja currently trying to attack the gigantic Ox chasing after them. Ashley frowns a little, barely noticing as Kohana swallows thickly and grabs onto her wrist with her free hand.