Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 56

Okay, two things.

One, c'mon guys. The lack of votes and comments compared to the number of reads each chapter gets is PATHETIC. PLEASE use one or two seconds of your time to Vote and Comment. It's not that hard, considering how hard I work to get this uploaded for you. And despite the fact that I have barely any free time anymore, I'm not making the chapters any shorter........Didn't want to do this, but from now on, I WILL NOT upload unless each chapter gets at least 150 votes. Which should be EASY considering the reads this story gets.

Two. I went to a Armageddon (Like Comic Con) dressed as Snow White, and I got a plushie of Kakashi Sensei and Shippuden Naruto. They didn't have my Kiba :,( but they're sooo cuuute xD

Now I'm not nerdy in the least, but seriously, that was my second Con, and I feel like EVERYONE on the PLANET would enjoy Comic Con and similar events. Wear a good costume and you're popular ;P Heheh...

Anyway, enough babbling........ I GOT A PICTURE WITH A GUY THAT LOOKED LIKE KAKASHI! xD .........Okay, I'm done now.......

Quick pic of Ashley  --->

Third Person’s POV

Shizune stands restlessly beside Lady Tsunade’s desk, with Tonton lying happily at her feet and a small, brown Pug sitting on the other side of her. Hopefully he wouldn’t be too much longer. This whole situation was making Shizune a little nervous.

The Ninken beside Shizune yawns tiredly, having run all the way back to the Leaf Village on Kakashi’s orders. He wasn’t too sure what that pink stone he’d brought back was, but judging from the hard look that had crossed the Hokage’s face when he’d shown her the stone, Pakkun couldn’t imagine it was anything good.

At the sound of a soft knock at her door, Tsunade slowly spins around in her chair, caramel eyes drifting over to it.

“Yes, come in” the blonde woman calls, ignoring the faint sigh of relief that escapes from Shizune’s lips. She knew the dark haired woman was worried, but then, she always was.

All four occupants of the room watch as the door to Tsunade’s office is opened, before a tall, muscular man with chocolate coloured hair enters the room, a passive look on his face.

“You wanted to see me Milady?” the man questions, coming to a stop before Tsunade’s desk and bowing his head slightly.

“Yes, that’s right Yamato” Lady Tsunade confirms with a nod. “I’d like for you to head out and help Team Kakashi with their mission.”

“Kakashi?” Yamato can’t seem to help repeating with slight surprise, blinking a few times. “I heard that it was nothing more than a search mission…..Did something happen to them Milady?”

“Kakashi sent Pakkun here back to tell us that they had a bit of a run in with the enemy” Tsunade explains seriously, motioning briefly towards the brown Pug at Shizune’s feet, “But that’s where things get a little…..prickly. The enemy used a Jutsu that we’ve never seen before.”

“A Jutsu that…..That we’ve never seen?” Yamato questions, brows furrowing in confusion. “How could that be?”

“I’m not sure” Tsunade admits, her face hardening a little as she glances up at Yamato, “And the details are still quite sketchy. I’m having the sample that Pakkun brought back analysed as we speak. I should have a result soon.”