Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 72

New pic of Ashley  --->

Okay, so a lot of people are still asking how to see pictures if they're on the Wattpad App. It's simple, and I'll explain how :)

Tap the screen so the little option bar thing comes up at the bottom of your screen. You'll see a small i with a circle around it in the lower right hand corner, so tap it.

You'll then be taken to a screen that has information all about the story you're reading, and you'll see a picture of speech bubbles (for comments) books (number of chapters) and photos (obviously, the picture on the chapter you're reading).

Click the picture of the photos and voila! You'll see the image I've posted :)

Song on the side is Absolution by Ryan Taubert - (Remix by Tuanphongkt)

I'll let you know when you should play the music :P

Third Person’s POV

Kiba lets out a low groan as he comes to, squeezing his eyes tightly closed, before sluggishly opening them and rubbing the side of his head with one hand. He pauses for a moment, blinking rapidly, as he stares at the strange scene before him.

Pulling himself into a sitting position, Kiba slowly turns his head from side to side, trying to figure out where he is. A cool and gentle breeze blows against Kiba’s back, somehow making the surreal situation even stranger.

While it looked to Kiba as though he was sitting in a forest, everything was coloured in numerous shades of red, black and grey. The leaves in the trees above Kiba’s head were a bright red colour, making the Inuzuka feel a little uncomfortable. It made it look like the trees were covered in blood….The sky above was painted in streaks of black and grey, looking as though a horrific storm was about to release its wrath on the land below.

Glancing down at his hands, Kiba is relieved to see that he still looks like normal, his skin still tan and his clothes coloured as they usually were.

“Where am I?’ Kiba wonders out loud, brows furrowing as he stares ahead. “I remember Ashley casting a Genjutsu on me and- wait……Am I……Am I in her Tsukuyomi right now?”

Pursing his lips a little in thought, Kiba tilts his head to the side, eyes flicking around as he takes everything in.

“That would explain why everything looks so weird” the Inuzuka sighs, before suddenly freezing, a faint sound carrying on the breeze and reaching his ears. If Kiba wasn’t mistaken, he could hear someone humming very quietly.....But that wouldn’t make sense, considering he was stuck inside Ashley’s Genjutsu. How could someone else be here?

Still seated on the ground, Kiba glances back over his shoulder, only for his eyes to widen. About fifty or so metres away, the brunette sees that the land behind him narrows into a cliff. Seated on the very edge of the cliff, her feet dangling over the sheer drop, Ashley sits with her hands resting on the ground on either side of her. She hums to herself calmly, swinging her legs back and forth as she stares out into the empty, black space ahead.

Carefully pushing himself to his feet and noting that the blonde is no longer wearing her Akatsuki cloak, Kiba cautiously approaches Ashley, unsure as to what exactly is going on and why she’s here.

“…..Angel?” Kiba addresses hesitantly, slowly walking up behind the seemingly oblivious girl. “What’s going on? Why are we both here?”