Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 6

Hi guys :) Yep! I've uploaded already! :D Haha, but I'm thinking I might upload Yoso O Tatakatte next, since it's been awhile, and I've had a few people asking me to.

I'm pretty sure there's something I wanted to say here......but I can't seem to remember......Oh well! Hopefully it wasn't too important! Lol.

Just a quick thank you for all the voting and commenting you guys have been doing! It never ceases to amaze me that so many people like Twi and Stwf.

I actually typed in Naruto, searching for a new story to read, and mine was the first one! :O

Thank you sooooo much all!!! :D

Pic of Deidara! <3  --->

Third Person’s POV

Silence reigns in the air, as the sun begins to lower itself down behind the horizon.

The cloudy sky slowly darkens, leaving a slight chill in the air.

Exactly nine kilometres from the border of the forest, rocks begin to protrude up from the hardened earth.

Suddenly, a blonde head explodes out of the ground, gasping for breath.

A man leaps out of the rocky earth and lands easily on his feet, an unamused look on his face.

“I can’t seem to catch a break” Deidara mutters, his now messy blonde hair flowing in the cool evening breeze. “Who would’ve guessed that my self destructing clone would prove useless as well hm?”

Deidara scowls to himself, recalling his plan to blow the Leaf Ninja up with his clone.

He hadn’t counted on them managing to avoid its explosion……

“Although…..” Deidara sighs. “At least it created enough of a diversion for me to make my escape……”

Deidara suddenly pauses, looking over his shoulder, eyes and ears alert.

Finding nothing suspicious behind him, Deidara releases a weary sigh and turns back around.

“All is not lost” he mutters to himself dryly, walking forwards. “…….Well, only up to the elbow anyway. Now to find the rest of it hm…..”

“Looking for something?” an amused voice suddenly asks, making Deidara freeze.

Looking up, Deidara narrows his eyes.

“Not you again” he growls lowly, eyeing the masked woman in the tree beside him.