Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 4

Okay, first of all............YEEEEPPP!!!!! The new Naruto movie came out in Japan today! Road to Ninja it's called, and I can't wait to see it lol.

Ahem, so! I have decided, that from now on, I'd like at least 40 votes before I upload a new chapter of Setting the Wolf Free.

That doesn't mean AS SOON as there's 40 votes, I'll upload. Because despite what you may think, I DO actually have a life outside of Wattpad.

Plus, I've got two other stories that people want me to upload.......Which I haven't been doing......My bad people......

Enjoy!! :D

Pic of Sasori inside Hiruko  --->

Third Person’s POV

“Escort duty on a caravan?!” Naruto exclaims incredulously, staring at the Hokage with wide eyes.

Lady Tsunade’s eyebrow twitches, as she leans forwards in her chair, chin resting on her hand.

“What?” she asks smartly. “Ya got a problem with that?”

Naruto throws his hands on his hips and glares at the blonde woman before him.

“Since you’re asking” he retorts. “Yeah, I do. Stupid, boring C Rank mission…..It’s beneath my dignity!”

Sakura sighs to herself, eyeing Naruto wearily.

‘Here we go’ she thinks dryly. ‘I just got through telling him not to argue with Lady Tsunade about what mission we get, and what does her go and do?’

Kakashi sweat drops, glancing down at the annoyed blonde boy beside him.

“Calm down Naruto” he hisses under his breath. “Because I’m the one who’s going to have to take the heat later…”

‘Just as I expected’ Lady Tsunade thinks, an ugly scowl on her face. ‘Nothing’s changed.’

Iruka sighs, running his hand down his face.

“Ugh Naruto” he sighs, sweat dropping. “You’re skills may have improved, but you obviously haven’t mentally matured at all…..”

“Naruto!” Lady Tsunade addresses. “I’m sending you on an easier mission, because it’s been quite awhile since you’ve been on one. I’m breaking you back in, so to speak.”

Naruto leans forwards, scowling.

“Well who says I want an easier mission?!” he shouts, making Kakashi and Sakura’s eyes widen.

Sakura suddenly grabs Naruto around the neck, sending the Hokage an apologetic look.

“I’m so sorry Milady” she says hastily, knowing just how vicious Lady Tsunade can get when she’s angry. “J-Just let me talk to him for a sec. I’m sure I can change his mind!”

Lady Tsunade ignores Sakura as she strangles Naruto, pushing a piece of paper across the desk she’s sitting behind.

“The details of your mission are all on here” she explains.

“Right” Kakashi replies, also ignoring his two students and stepping forwards.

“Ugh, I miss the Third Hokage” Naruto grumbles loudly. “He was actually smart. Knew what he was doing.”