Setting The Wolf Free - Ch 71

Song on the side is a cover of Demons by Boyce Avenue  --->

(Original is sung by Imagine Dragons)

Pic of Kakashi and his eight Ninken  --->

Third Person’s POV

“You’re both late!” Lady Tsunade shouts angrily, as a nervous Sakura runs into the room, Naruto lazily following behind with his arms folded behind his head.

It was already twelve in the afternoon and Naruto had barely gotten out of bed, just enjoying some instant ramen at home when Sakura had come banging on his door like a wild Rhinoceros.

“I-I’m so sorry Milady” Sakura apologises hastily, bowing her head in respect. “Naruto was just eating lunch……For breakfast…..”

Coming to a stop beside Sakura, Naruto blinks his wide blue eyes a few times, before breaking out into a grin and pointing at the man standing at the window near Tsunade’s desk.

“No way!” he cries. “Pervy Sage, what are you doing back here?! Why didn’t you tell me you were comin back?!”

“It’s been awhile Naruto” Jiraiya chuckles, sending the excited blonde a closed eye smile. He’d been out trying to find as much information as he could about the Akatsuki, Sasuke Uchiha and Orochimaru, so it really had been a long time since the Sannin had been back home.

“It sure has been awhile!” Naruto exclaims brightly, oblivious to Tsunade’s irritated expression. “I have so much to tell you about!”

“So I hear” Jiraiya responds, also not noticing Tsunade’s rising annoyance. “I mean, I’ve only heard bits and pieces, not many details, but still! I heard you’ve been quite busy recently!”

“Aren’t I always busy?” Naruto laughs, eyes shining. “By the way, I got my Collaboration Jutsu to sync with Gamatatsu as well! It’s super powerful!”

“You did?” Jiraiya cries, eyes widening with fascination. “That’s fantastic!”

“Whaddya say Pervy Sage?” Naruto asks, as Sakura casts him a deadpan look. “Wanna come and see my new Jutsu for yourself?”

“Well, seeing as I’m here, how could I pass that offer up?!”

“Awwwwesome!” Naruto cheers, fist pumping the air. “Oh, but after the that we really need to go and eat at Ichiraku Ramen alright?”

“Sure!” is Jiraiya’s compliant answer. “And guess what? I’ll even buy for the both of us!”

Alright!” Naruto cries, grinning gleefully as Jiraiya walks over and slings an arm across his shoulders. “Let’s go!”

“A new Jutsu huh?” Jiraiya asks eagerly, reaching out to open the door to Tsunade’s office. “I can’t wait to see i-”

Hey!” the Hokage and Sakura bellow at the same time, causing Naruto and Jiraiya to freeze, slightly frightened looks on their faces.

The two women walk over to Naruto and Jiraiya, with the pinkette smashing Naruto over the head and Tsunade clocking Jiraiya with her elbow. Immediately, large bumps rise up on the two male’s heads, as Tsunade drags the half conscious Jiraiya back over to her desk.

“Sorry Lady Tsunade” Sakura apologies, before grabbing Naruto by the neck and forcing him to bow respectfully. “Stupid Naruto, say that you’re sorry!”