Army

Lisa's POV

It was really hard avoiding the 10th floor of the hospital I'm working at. It's not that the floor is haunted. It's because Jungkook's room is there and I don't want to see him.

And I also don't want him to see me.

The grudge I have for him is still here in my chest,  but I will lie to myself if I say that I don't love him anymore.

Yes, I still love him with all of my heart but I promised my self that I will not go back to him anymore. After losing my baby because of him,  Jungkook doesn't deserve a second chance.

Even if he would kneel in front of me,  I will never give in.

Finally my shift ended.

Here I am at the nurse's room trying to enjoy my coffee while watching The Witcher on Netflix on my phone.

It already 3pm and I don't want to go home yet.

"Lisa! Lisa!  Come here quick!" I heared Joy said from her seat. She's my co-nurse and we share the same shift.

"What is it? I asked as I take step closer to her. I looked over her shoulder as she was watching something from her phone.

"Look!  Jungkook is doing a vlive while he's in his room." she said and I was shocked.

Why would he do vlive when he's here in the hospital? Isn't it dangerous?

We decided to listen to him.

I watch as his face smiles through the screen.  He's still as handsome as ever. He still looks hot. A little more hotter than before.

'Lisa! What are you doing?  You're supposed to hate him not admire him!' I scold myself.

Finally he started talking.

"Army,  I need your help. You see I'm at the hospital right now. I'm not feeling well and I think I'm going to die soon" he said as he dramatically clench his chest.

What the fuck? He's so extra!

"And I really want to go home now." he said and I can feel I won't like where this is going.

"I need the best nurse to take care of me for me to totally heal, but sadly...." he started fake sobbing. I looked over Joy and I can tell she was crying too.

What the fuck? Do they actually believe him?

Jungkook continued. "but the best nurse refused to help me." he said sadly and he even tried to wipe his invisible tears.

I rolled my eyes. Such a drama queen!

"Please help me convince the Head Nurse to take care of me because I'm so hurt and I'm in pain" he said and I clenched my fists on my sides. I'm so fuming with anger right now!

This jerk is now asking the Army for help?

Ughhh!  I hate you Jeon Jungkook!

"Oh my Gosh Lisa, is he talking about you?" Joy asked. But I didn't answer.

I want to go inside Jungkook's room and punch him on the face!

Just a minute later,  My phone started beeping from notifications.

I checked my email and I was shocked to see hundreds or maybe thousands of emails from different members of the army asking me to take care of their Precious Jeon Jungkook.

Like how did they even got my email address?  Do they have a power or what?

"Lisa, look at this!" Joy called for me again. And I felt my palms sweating from what I am going to see.

In just 20 minutes,  the armies trended 5th with the hashtag

#TakeCareOfJungkookHeadNurse

I rolled my eyes for the 3rd time now.

I read some of their tweets like:

Poor Kookie 😭😭😭  how can this nurse ignore him!

Fighting Maknae👊👊👊

We love you so much Jungkook let the nurse take care of you 💜

Whoever you are that Jungkook wants,  we beg you please to take care of him please 🙏

To say that I'm pissed is an understatement.

Just when I thougt that I was able to get away from him for threathening the director with my resignation.

Here I am, my email bombarded with messages and they even got me trending on twitter for ignoring the BTS baby's Jungkook!

The Power of the Army is no Joke.

And with that I have no other choice but to babysit hit ass!!!