First Kiss

3rd Person POV

Jungkook was silently sitting down the plane he boarded 10 hours ago.

He took the flight to Korea leaving his hyungs back in the US.

Luckily,  he was able to convice his manager and hyungs that he'll go ahead. And ask if the manager can just take his luggages with them. He immediately called staffs at the dorm to have them deliver his car at the airport.

He has no choice but to take the 14 hour-flight from New York to Korea alone because of Lisa's picture with a man he doesn't know.

He's beyond furious this time that he even called the agency if they set her up with another idol client.

At first he thought that the guy was a rookie idol and that he was her new client. Luckily,  the agency said that she was not sent to another client because she's still in contract with him.

But still,  it disappoints him that she was with this guy.  He can't bare to think that he was her boyfriend.  Call him selfish but he'll do anything to break them apart if he is really her boyfriend.

In about 4 hours he'll finally arrive in Korea and he'd go straight to Lisa's home. 

Fuck the rules!

At Manoban Residence

Taeyong already reported for his job.  He's now taking care of Lisa's Father in his room as Lisa was sitting at the dinning table with her laptop searching for new modelling agency to apply for.

Suddenly,  a loud banging was heard at the door.

Worried that her father might wake,  she quickly went to open the door.

She oppened it to see a mad-looking Jungkook at the door.  Even if he was wearing a mask and a hoodie,  she recognized him right away.  With sweat beads on his face and neck, he was panting like he just ran a race.

"Jungkook?"she asked brows forrowed.

"Lisa?  Who's that?" She heared Taeyong's voice from her father's room.

"Nothing!" she quickly replied scared to have Taeyong see a very famous Jeon Jungkook outside her house. It will be a big scandal if someone sees him with an ordinary girl.

But when she looked back at Jungkook, he was fuming with what seemed like anger. Brows furrowed,  gaze piercing through her soul.

"WHO'S THAT???!" Jungkook's voice is serious that it got her chills down her spine.

"Who's who?" Confused at his sudden appearance she asked back. "Why are you here? How did you found me?"

"LISA!  WHO IS THAT GUY INSIDE YOUR HOUSE? ANSWER ME!!!" he shouted this time.

"Why are you yelling at me?  He's my father's nurse?  Why are you angry?  Why are you here?  People might see you!" she fired back.

Jungkook remembered that Lisa's father was bedridden.

So that makes sense now.

His gaze softened at the realization.

He's a fool when he's jealous.  Yeah he was jealous obviously.

"Jungkook?" Lisa confused at the sudden exchange of his expression.

"Come with me Lisa" Jungkook sighed.

''What? Where--???''

She didn't got the chance to finish her question because he pulled her right away.