67. You tried to impress his grandma

You buried your face in Niall's pillow. "Leave me alone to die," you moaned, your voice muffled.

"Babe, you've got to stop eating things you're allergic to," Niall said, exasperated. "My grandmother would've understood if you didn't eat that cake."

"But it's your grandmother," You whined. You curled your knees into your chest. "I needed to make a good impression!"

Niall bit back a smile and sat down beside you. "My grandmother has seen enough pictures and heard enough stories to draw a favorable impression of you," he said, rubbing your back. "And yes, her peanut butter cup cake is amazing, but if you had just said that you were allergic, she not only would have understood, but she probably would have found something else for you to have for dessert."

"And then I would've felt bad," You complained.

"Well, you feel bad now," Niall said.

You sighed and rolled onto your back. Your face was pale but your cheeks were flushed red. "Will you still love me if I unfasten my pants?" You said.

"I'll do you one better," Niall said, bending to kiss your forehead before getting up. "How would you like to borrow a pair of my sweatpants and curl up with a movie?"

"Oh, god, I love you," You groaned. Niall handed you a pair of navy blue sweatpants and picked a DVD off his shelf while you wriggled out of your incredibly tight black jeans. "I don't want to drive home feeling like this."

"Neither do I," Niall said as he popped the DVD into the player. "And I'm sure your parents will feel the same way."

He hit play, then sat down on the bed, his back pressed against the headboard. "Come on, come up here," he said, tugging at you until you were cuddled between his legs. "I picked Captain America."

"Again?" You complained. Niall kissed the top of your head, burying his nose in your soft hair, and rubbed his hand lightly against your belly. "Well...you might be forgiven."

"You're like a kitten," Niall snickered. "Rub your tummy and you love me again."

You stuck out your lower lip and poked Niall in the kneecap. "Be quiet and keep petting," you ordered. "Make me feel better."

"Yes, dear."