4. You're a celebrity and he flirts with you on Twitter

A/N: These looked fun to do so I decided to try my hand at them. Some background information - you are a celebrity and you have a mutual follow with Niall. When he sees an opportunity to flirt with you on Twitter, he takes it.

@Y/T/N : Wow, thank you all so much for the votes! I hope you guys aren't losing sleep! #bestfansever

@NiallOfficial : @Y/T/N voted 90 times last hour ! :)

@Y/T/N : @NiallOfficial No wonder the system crashed. ;) x

@NiallOfficial : @Y/T/N dont understimate ur number 1 fan ! ;)

You smiled at your phone before retweeting his tweet, all the while reading the replies of others. It always made you smile when Niall replied to you on Twitter. You haven't really met him in person yet but you figured one day you will.

-

@Y/T/N : Listening to the new @onedirection album! Absolutely amazing. @NiallOfficial Job well done! :) x

@NiallOfficial : @Y/T/N aw thanks ! :D means lots coming frm u !

After Niall read your tweet, he couldn't help but smile the whole day. The other boys kept teasing him but he figured it was because they were just jealous they didn't get a direct. Yeah, that was it.

-

@NiallOfficial : @Y/T/N .

@Y/T/N : @NiallOfficial You have my attention.

@NiallOfficial : @Y/T/N that was my intention

@Y/T/N : @NiallOfficial touche

-

@Y/T/N : I love this dress by @StellaMcCartney ! Thank you so much for allowing me to wear it!

@NiallOfficial : @Y/T/N looks gorgeous :) x

You giggle under the covers as he replies to your picture. You always loved it when he was online. You considered him your friend, even if you really didn't know him in person.

-

@NiallOfficial : 2 am and cant sleep ! damn time zones !! :/

@Y/T/N : @NiallOfficial Would you like me to sing you a lullaby? :)

@NiallOfficial : @Y/T/N i wuld be inclined to join u, princess ;) x

The next morning, Niall woke up to #hefoundhisprincess as a worldwide trend. He shook his head and smiled. The next time he was in California, he was definitely taking you out.