48. The moments the fans shipped you two

1. Your first appearance on Twitcam

Niall looked at the webcam and then back to you. "Hey! Just a quick chat up today! I wanted to introduce you to Y/N and she is my -"

"Girlfriend." You blurted, making him laugh. "I'm totally kidding. He wishes."

Niall rolled his eyes. "She's my best mate since we were tots. Only my mate, you guys," he added warningly.

You nodded, hoping the fans would let you in easy. "Don't worry about me too much," you say to the webcam. "I'm more of a 5SOS girl," you internally giggled at the image of the four Aussies. You really needed Niall to get you to meet them.

"Ashton, oh my god, marry me," Niall mocked with a high pitched voice, earning him a slap on the arm from you. "Seriously though, we're only friends. I know how you guys get," he added.

You nodded. "He's not my type." You crinkled your nose at the thought of dating Niall.

"Plus we showered together once when we were small and -" The next sound was the grunt that was heard from him after you elbowed him in the stomach.

2. He gets jealous on Twitter

@Luke5SOS just had the best night with @Y/T/N :)

@Y/T/N @Luke5SOS we should do it again? x

@Luke5SOS I'm free when you need me. ;)

- 30 minutes later -

@NiallOfficial ok .

3. A paparazzi pushes you down

"Niall! Niall! Over here! Niall!"

You look down to avoid the flashes of the camera as you followed the boys and Paul through the crowd of paparazzi and fans - it was never this bad before.

While you were walking, you felt someone step on the back of your foot, causing you to stagger. Then someone else stepped in and you found yourself on the floor, close to being trampled.

"Get the hell away from her!" You heard Niall say and suddenly you were lifted off the ground, your best friend clutching your arm tightly.

"Niall, don't!" You heard Paul shout, who was making his way to you two.

"You're all disgusting!" Niall yelled, balling his fists. Quickly, you grabbed his balled hand and held it in your own, making sure he didn't do something he would regret.

Thankfully he held your hand tightly as Paul approached with four other bodyguards, leading you to safety.

4. He says he likes you in an interview

"So, Niall," Ellen says. "There's been some pictures on the internet of you and a pretty girl, care to share?"

Niall blushed while Louis and Liam laughed aloud.

"She's just a friend," he said shyly.

"So you're single?" Ellen pressed. "She's really pretty."

Niall looked at the picture she showed on the big screen, of him and you smiling by a campfire. It was the picture he posted on his Instagram just last week. "Yeah, I'm single. I've known her since we were little so we're just best friends."

Harry guffawed. "Just friends, okay." He later shut his mouth when he realized what he said.

"What was that, Harry?" Ellen smiled and looked at Harry. Niall tried his best not to show any emotion.

Harry shook his head. "Nothing. I'm gonna shut up now." Thankfully, he got the silent threats Niall was sending him.

Niall looked down shyly when Ellen reverted her attention to him. "I'm single, but I do like someone."

"I wonder who it is," Louis said sarcastically from his spot on the couch.

Niall's ears went red and thankfully Ellen moved on.

5. Another twitcam

"Hey! Just another quick chat up!" Niall said to the webcam, making you giggle. "I just wanted to introduce you all to Y/N and she is my best friend."

You both made eye contact and smiled. He looked at the camera again and said, "... And my lovely girlfriend."

At that point the website crashed due to the many comments and views of people tuning in to watch. It took a while but you finally got it to work again.

"Yup." You say, after a while. "It happened."

"And we owe a lot of people money," Niall said, lightening the air. "But yeah. I'm quite happy. I'm really happy, actually. So yeah."

"Uhh... I hope you like me..." You say to the webcam.

Niall rolled his eyes. "It's long overdue. I don't think they're surprised."

Later that day, #ithappened was trending on Twitter, making you and Niall laugh.