46. He gets sick

Y/N and Niall were fighting.

Niall had come home late from work, forgetting to call Y/N.

He hadn't meant to not call her. But Y/N was mad. And mad Y/N meant bitchy Y/N. But tonight, it seemed bitchy Y/N had turned into cold Y/N, and cold Y/N was far worse. After throwing away the food she had made, Y/N then went to their bedroom and grabbed a pillow and blanket, throwing them on the couch and then locking their door.

Niall got home around 10 pm, after going through the audio tracks for their new CD. His nose was full, his throat sore and body aching. He had hoped Y/N had saved food for him. He wanted nothing more than to eat dinner, cuddle up with her and fall asleep.

But when he got to their apartment, and he was greeted with no food, and a place on the couch, he sighed and went to their bedroom door.

"Baby?" Niall knocked.

Feeling his nose twitch, he put his well used handkerchief up to his nose, stifling a few wet sneezes.

"H'XGNXT!....h'ITSCHHH'uhh! H'GTSCH!"

Wiping his pink nose, he sniffled and knocked again.

"Go away. You didn't even call Niall...."

Well. Damn.

"Babe...I'mb sorry...I was workig..." he mumbled, shivering. He waited for a response but there was none, so with his clothes still on, he moved to the couch, laying down and wrapping the blanket close, burying his face into the pillow.

"Hishhhh! Heishhh'uh! H'NGXXXT'uhh!"

Niall didn't care he made a mess on the pillow. He was too tired. Too worn down.

He felt like crying. he felt sick, and his fiance was ignoring him.

Letting his eyes fall, he sighed and fell asleep, snoring softly.

-

In the morning, Niall woke up not being able to take a breathe in or out through his nose, and it itched. Shivering again, he moved to their bedroom, seeing if it was unlocked, thankful when the door pushed open. He saw Y/N making a business call on the bed so he quietly walked into the bathroom, grabbing a tissue and blowing his nose into it, barely helping.

"Huishhhh'uhh! Het'STCH!"

Niall's nose was running, his upper lip wet slightly.

It wasn't until he felt another sneeze building that he felt an odd sensation rush over him. He felt faint almost. Dizzy.

Sitting on the closed toilet, he put his head between his legs and let sneezes rip through him.

"Hu'ISTCHHH! HUSHHH'uh! H'GNXTCH! heh...he'ISTYCH!"

Shuddering, Niall felt a cool hand against his face and he looked up, Y/N frowning.

"Let's get you into bed I'm sorry I ignored you last night...."

Niall breathed a sigh of relief and followed her to the bed, careful to not get her sick. Fortunately, his fiance didn't seem to care and snuggled right next to him, making sure every inch of exposed skin was either covered by a blanket or her own body.

For once, Niall fell into a deep sleep.

-

A/N - WOW, thank you so much for the votes and the views and the comments and everything! I love it! If you have a Twitter - follow me at @stylesandcoffee ! I would love to keep in touch with you all and I follow back!

More to come! Have a nice and beautiful day! :)