101. You go sledding

A/N: wow, my 101th chapter! I'm debating on either making a part 2, making a NEW story, or continuing this until I've reached the maximum limit... I also apologize for being MIA - these past couple of months were busy and hectic, with college applications and exams and such... But hey, it's almost Christmas! :) & the next part of "I've Never" will be updated in the future parts. :D

"Ni-Niall, it's so c-cold," you stuttered, shivering violently, attempting to warm yourself up by rubbing your arms with your hands.

You were both standing at the top of a small hill - which was the steepest one you would go down. You were so small and even after only standing there for a few minutes, your feet were beginning to disappear under the snow, and only the tips of your pink boots could be seen.

"Come on, baby! It'll be fun, I promise." Niall smiled down at you.

"What if we f-fall?" You tried to say, but your teeth were chattering far too much.

Niall rolled his eyes playfully before giving you a knowing look. "I'd never let you fall, you know that."

You managed a small smile before moving slowly towards the sled. Your feet were so far buried in the snow that you could only really move in slow motion as you finally sat down safely on the seat. Niall slowly moved so he could sit down behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and beginning to kiss your neck.

"Niaaaaallll!" You whined with a giggle when you felt his cold lips on your neck. "Stop it, your lips are freezing!" You turned around to face him with what was probably the cutest pout he had ever seen in his entire life.

Niall raised his eyebrows suggestively at you. "Will you warm them up for me then?" He asked you innocently with wide eyes.

You rolled your eyes before pressing your lips to his quickly. "That will tide you over until we get to the bottom of the hill. You can earn more kisses if we don't fall off this thing," you said, a worried tone to your voice as you looked down the hill below. The hill wasn't really that small, but there were definitely much larger ones that Niall would have rather gone down than this one. But he was going to give you an extra push so you both would go a little faster.

"I told you, babe, I'm not going to let you fall." He chuckled. "Are you ready?"

Niall could only laugh harder as you tried to get the bright pink helmet on your head before yelling, "Bring it on!"

He put his own helmet on securely before getting himself into the proper position. He then began pushing the two of you across the snow and down the hill with his hands. Once you were at quite a fast pace, that was when you began squealing, and Niall couldn't tell whether it was with joy or terror. There wasn't really many obstacles on this hill, but the snow was blinding his eyes towards the end so he couldn't really see where you were going.

Right at the very end as the sled began to slow down, it hit a small tree branch buried in the snow and Niall was thrown into the snow and before he knew it, you were on top of him.

You finally looked up when you stopped moving and snorted when you saw Niall was half covered in the snow. You giggled when you realised that you actually had indeed fallen out of the sled, and Niall was wrong.

He let out a heavy sigh and you giggled again. "Now's not the time to be taking a nap in the snow." You told him as you lay on top of him, patting his chest before sitting up to see where the sled went. It was still against the tree root you hit.

"Are you okay?" You asked, sliding over to pull his helmet off for him. You ran your glove covered hand through his hair.

"I'm fine, it wasn't that much of a fall, and besides, the snow is softer down here..." He said quietly, picking up a handful of snow and throwing it in your direction.

"Hey!" You yelled, standing up quickly, placing your hands on your hips. "Things like that won't earn you any kisses!" You told him sternly before a smile broke out on his face. "Why are you smiling?"

"Your boots. They're cute."

You looked down at your bright pink boots. "They-They match my helmet!" You said loudly and he chuckled. Your teeth were beginning to chatter again.

"I know, and it's adorable," he said, standing up and wrapping his arms around your waist when he realised that you were getting cold again.

"How can you be s-so warm all the time?" You snuggled into his chest, basically melting into him when you could feel the warmth coming from his body.

He shrugged a little, holding on to you tightly. "Let's just go back to the cabin. We don't want you to freeze out here."

"Can we make hot chocolate?" You asked excitedly, staring up at him with wide eyes and a giant smile. You really were like a small child sometimes but Niall found you incredibly adorable every single time you spoke, whether you were excited or mad at him.

"I'll make you hot chocolate with marshmallows," he chuckled.

"Then let's go!" You grabbed his hand and began to drag him back up the hill after he grabbed his helmet and the sled. And much like a small child, you got a lot of random bursts of energy that came out of nowhere and that just made Niall love you even more.