10. He sings with you in the car

"Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain..."

You cheer loudly as Niall groans from the driver's side. Giggling, you turn the volume up louder and sing along with Harry. You were never the best singer on the planet but Niall still loved you just the same. In fact, at times he encouraged it.

"Babe, you should probably turn the music down," Niall said as he made a left turn. You pretended not to hear him and kept singing along.

"THE STORY OF MY LIFE, I TAKE HER HOME, I DRIVE ALL NIGHT

TO KEEP HER WARM, AND TIME... IS FROOOOOO-ZEN."

You saw Niall cringe slightly, but you didn't care. It was a catchy song and he got to sing it every night on tour. The least he could do was let you have three minutes to yourself. You reached an intersection and was stopped, which gave you all the more reason to sing.

To your left, there was a car filled with teenage girls laughing at you. They mocked your singing, mimicking your movements. That ruined your mood quickly. In a second, you reached forward and turned down the volume, mumbling, "I'm not feeling it anymore."

Niall was never one to be an observant boyfriend, but he did have his moments. He looked to your direction and saw the girls. In an instant, he rolled down the windows, turned the volume to the highest extent, and started belting out the song.

"THE STORY OF MY LIFE, I TAKE HER HOME, I DRIVE ALL NIGHT

TO KEEP HER WARM, AND TIME... SING WITH ME BABE!"

By the time the girls realized who he was, the stoplight changed to green, and Niall stepped on the pedal.

After a while of driving, he reached for your hand and held it in his. "You sing wonderfully, Princess," he mumbled, "don't let anyone tell you different."