64. He doesn't like scary movies

You had to admit you were a little disappointed. Ever since Louis had told you about Niall's little problem with scary movies, you had been planning an evening like this- the house to themselves on a rainy night, the two of you curled up on the couch under a blanket while you watched a scary movie. Niall would freak out, and he would hold you in his arms, and the evening would end in cuddles that would doubtless turn into something decidedly naughty.

However, you had forgotten to factor in Niall's ability to sleep through an earthquake.

You rested your chin in your hands and sighed. Niall had draped himself over the arm of the couch and slept heavily, his cheek pillowed on his arm. The heroine onscreen shrieked, and Niall slept right through it.

"At least he's cute," You sighed, tucking the blanket around your snoozing boyfriend. You leaned back against the couch, stretched out your legs, and closed your eyes.

The next thing you knew, something warm was nuzzling against his side. You cracked one eye open. "Niall?" You said sleepily.

Somehow your long-legged boyfriend had managed to wedge himself between your side and the back of the couch, his face buried deeply into the cushions. "Oh, god, Y/N, turn it off, please," Niall whined.

Aha! I got him! You thought gleefully. All you said aloud was "you don't want to watch the movie anymore?"

"Oh, god, please, I hate scary movies," Niall whimpered. "I'm going to have nightmares."

You petted his fluffy hair. "Aw, poor baby," you teased. You felt Niall tug you up against his chest; Niall immediately pulled the blanket over your heads. "But I thought you liked scary movies."

Niall thumped you on the arm. "Stop it, you lying liar who lies," he said. "I know Louis told you that I hate scary movies. So shut up and turn it off so I can come out of hiding and tickle you to death."

You glanced over at the TV and grinned. "Niall, it's just the DVD menu," you said.

"Yes, but it's scary, and I don't like it," Niall protested. "Oh god, make it stop."

He burrowed deeper under the blankets, his hands tightening on the front of your already wrinkled shirt. "Ooh, it's a big scary DVD menu," You grinned as you rubbed his back. "I can't believe it. You slept through the entirety of The Ring, and the menu is making you pee your pants."

"Turn it off! Turn it off!"

Author's Notes:

Just a quick update for you. :) I don't know if you know but I update on my phone a majority of the time and for some reason, the mobile app won't let me get any notifications. -.-

I finally went on the website and saw all of the comments and votes from previous updates, so thank you for viewing because for a while, I thought no one was reading this. :D

Aw, Scaredy Niall is so cute, my heart <3 but anyways, I'm working on a fanfiction right now and will update it soon as I am on spring break and would prefer the company of my laptop than real life people. Expect more! Thanks for everything! :)