60. You go ice skating

"Why are you good at this?" Niall complained, struggling to hold onto the railing.

Y/N laughed, hands clasped behind her back as she skated backwards. "My mom used to take me when I was little," she said. "Didn't you ever go skating?"

"Yeah, with Greg," Niall grumbled, trying to pull himself back up. "And he kept breaking bones, so we had to stop going."

"Aw, poor baby," Y/N cooed. "Here, hold my hand."

"I might as well just sit this out and wait," Niall said. His knees wobbled as he clung to the rail. "I'm no good at this."

"Niall Horan, if I wanted to date an Olympic figure skater, I would have found one," Y/N said. She took Niall's hand, lacing their gloved fingers together. "Now here. Let go of the railing and hold my hand."

"If I fall, you're going down with me," Niall warned.

"It's fine, I won't break," Y/N said serenely. Niall tentatively let go of the railing, his knees knocking together. "Now, push off and just glide a little bit. You don't have to worry about going fast, just worry about not falling."

Niall obeyed, scrunching his nose in concentration. "There you go!" Y/N said, pleased. "Now just keep doing that. Nice and easy." She squeezed his hand. "I knew you'd be fine."

"Y/N. I've only gone forward about three feet."

"Yes, but you finally went three feet without falling. That's progress."