47. You throw him a birthday party

Y/N woke, lying millimetres away from Niall. They were locked in a tight embrace, their arms wrapped around each other so securely that Y/N didn't want to ever move. She was groggy and tired, and all she wanted to do was kiss nIALL again. They had spent hours talking, then kissing until three in the morning. Y/N caught a glance of the clock.

8:45.

Y/N closed her eyes again, before they shot open, doing a double take of the clock.

8:45!

She cursed, giving Niall a huge wake up kiss. "Happy Birthday!"

The sleeping boy fluttered his eyes adorably, giving Y/N a sleepy look.

"Morning?"

"Let go of me babe," Y/N struggled out of their embrace, but Niall was holding tight. "We've got breakfast reservations at nine!"

This made Niall finally let go, and Y/N fell into a heap at the foot on the couch.

"Sorry babe," Niall muttered, rubbing his eyes as he set up, giving her a brief massage before he helped her up.

"Throw on some clothes - we gotta go!" Y/N rushed to her phone, sending a quick text.

We woke up late - give us a few minutes after nine before you come in.

After hitting send, she grabbed his bag and fled into the bathroom. Niall had gone into his room, and she prayed he was changing. When she emerged, it was 8:52 and Niall still wasn't out.

"Niall! Hurry," She called and he let out a laugh.

"It's just breakfast babe," Niall called through the door, "Calm down,"

"It's birthday breakfast!" She was getting impatient, tapping her foot gently against the polished floors. "It's so much more awesome than regular breakfast."

Niall finally emerged from his room, looking absolutely breathtaking in an outfit that Y/N had brought him. She was actually speechless as her gorgeous boyfriend practically paraded in front of her, flashing her a charming grin - fully aware of what the clothes were doing to her body and his girlfriend.

"Wow," Y/N muttered. "I knew it was an amazing choice of attire, but I never knew it would look that..."

Niall raised his eyebrow as Y/N tried to find a word.

"Perfect" she finished, and Niall thanked her with a kiss.

Y/N glanced at the clock, now sitting right on nine.

She cursed again. "Let's go,"

Niall retrieved her bag from the side of the couch and followed Y/N out the door, an amused grin on his lips.

-

"This is nice," Niall grinned, sipping his coffee experimentally. He made a face and added more sugar.

"That wasn't, I take it?" She laughed.

"I was talking about the restaurant," Niall explained, stirring his coffee gently.

She laughed as a waitress returned to their table, carrying their meals.

"That looks and smells amazing," Niall grinned at the waitress, who grinned back at him for a little too long. Y/N felt the angry green monster rising up from the pit of her stomach. "Thank you so much."

"Anytime," she grinned wider and Y/N shovelled a forkful of bacon into her mouth, squashing the jealousy monster before it blurted out something indecent. She wasn't usually this jealous...