68. Your "first" meeting

Tonight's atmosphere is bustling, more so than usual. At the bar, you sip a cocktail whose name is more exciting than its content. Lately your rhythm of life has been hectic, so it's hard to find the energy to just spend a good night at the club. You're not one for loud music, but you do enjoy watching the crowd.

Especially if there's a beautiful man with blonde hair staring at you from the dance floor, walking towards you and even shamelessly winking from time to time.

You keep eye contact, grinning slightly, with your lips still around the straw.
Suddenly, the song changes to something slower, more sensual and the blonde-haired man finally gathers the courage to approach you.

Oh, it's definitely gonna be a good night, you think, trying to mask how eager you're becoming with so little stimulation.

"Hey, beautiful," the man purrs, taking a seat next to you. "Can I buy you another drink?"

"Please don't. If you buy me one more of whatever this is, you'll make me miserable." You shake your head, and the man laughs, squinting his eyes adorably.

You smiles back, locking eyes with the guy. But soon you both shyly avert your eyes, with matching smiles on your faces.

"So, tell me, is a pretty girl like you single?" the guy asks finally, waggling his blonde eyebrows suggestively and making you laugh.

"Definitely not." You lift your hand to show off the ring, and then you can't resist but add, "See, I'm married to you, dork."

"Come on, Y/N! We had a whole plan!" Niall whines, but he's smiling wide and his tone of voice is quite pleased.

You did have a plan. You always wanted to know how Niall would act if you met casually, in some club or some bar, and Niall always wanted to woo you in any way possible. Turns out, this plan was bound to fail.

"I know, I know, but this is just too ridiculous." You giggle, aware of how flushed your cheeks are, either from the alcohol or from your silly act. "We've been married for six years, Niall."

"Ah, well, in that case." Niall takes a sip from your drink, and looks you right in the eyes, before whispering in the most seducing voice he manages, "I'm the luckiest person on earth."

"Me too," you whisper back into Niall's ear, and bump your forehead against Niall's, letting out a contented sigh.

Author's notes :
So sorry for the delay, it's nearing the end of the school year now so naturally, I have a lot of exams and homework. *whimpers*

So the next chapter is chapter 69 ;) and I've read a request to do a dirty imagine. Even though I'm sure I'll be the most awkward person to write it, I've decided to give it a go.

See you on the flip side!