39. You go golfing

Seeing Niall for the first time dressed as a golfer was surprisingly interesting. The shirt hugged tight the biceps of his arms and his black pants seemed extra-tight. I wasn’t aware of the tightness established by the rules of the game, but I didn’t complain at all. Even Niall's ridiculous hat didn’t make me think less of the sudden hobby my boyfriend took interest in this past year.

“You’ll be my personal assistant today,” Niall grinned, and my palms began to sweat. What kind of effect was that to simple words?

We proceeded to drive on a white golf cart until we reached a certain spot. I had no idea how this spot was different from the other five we just passed, but I didn’t even ask. I was busy noticing the way Niall got off the car and started his warm up: thoroughly stretching his arms and legs, and bending in all the right ways.

I might have noticed the idyllic landscape: grass hills basking in the soft sunlight with scarce patches of trees, a soft breeze of upcoming summer playing in their foliage. But truthfully I didn’t see a damn thing, because I was distracted by the sight of Niall, performing the toe-touching exercise with his back to me Oh, what a view. I was being a complete idiot right now, I just know it. 

“Stop staring at my arse, darling, and bring me the bag with the clubs,” Niall ordered with a hint of a smile, looking over his shoulder.

I obeyed immediately, ears red. I hopped off the car and took the bag, and went as far as opening it for Niall, so I could gently take a club and hand it to him like a true assistant. But in the hurry, I didn’t notice that he was opening the wrong side of the bag, so all the clubs started falling out.

Niall came to the rescue, picking up the clubs off the ground and softly laughing to himself, until we both managed to put the clubs Niall wasn’t going to need back in the bag.

Upon managing to place the heavy bag back where it was, I turned to Niall, who had two arms on the club, which was resting all along his shoulders. My breathing stopped, as I stared at the pose, as sexy as one in those fashion magazines. I hate him so much - he knew exactly what he was doing.

“Y/N,” Niall turned to her, watching her intently.

“Y-yes?” I swallowed a lump down my throat, still staring at the perfect image that was Niall in a golfer outfit, effortlessly sexy and composed.

“What about the balls?”

Confused, I glanced down for a second, until my face turned even redder as I understood.

“The golf balls,” Niall added, unable to stop grinning.

“Yes, of course, sorry.”

I began fumbling in the back of the car, until I found them, along with some tees.

I promptly brought them to Niall.

“You’re practically my servant now,” Niall said, elegantly taking the items from my hands.

In a moment, I watched him take a stance and then hit the ball full force. We both watched into the distance, where a small red flag indicated the presence of a hole. My eyes widened as I saw the ball getting straight into the hole.

“That was incredible!” I exclaimed in awe.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet,” Niall winked, taking off a glove, “I’m going to fill a lot of holes today.”

My cheeks flamed, and I wondered if it was only him who was getting dirty thoughts from those words. I really hated him at this moment.

“And tonight too,” Niall whispered, passing by me to get into the car.

Definitely not him alone.