15. You get in a fight with him

Wow, thank you so much for the views! I'm glad a few of you are enjoying it. :) Just a reminder, I don't really do personals, only because I feel like I'm a bit awkward in that sense but if you really wanted one, I can inbox you one. :)

I hope you enjoy!

-

"You're being too clingy, Y/N - why don't you ever trust me! I feel so claustrophobic around you, relax!" Each word pained you to hear, especially when it came out of his mouth. It never used to be like this - he was always on your side, not against. Lately, it felt like you were always going against each other, even in the smallest of arguments.

You didn't know why you were so insecure but you weren't entirely clingy, either. You rarely saw him as it was... it wasn't your fault. He always told you that your were solely his girl - anyone else could never take your place.

He always reminded you that you were his soul mate, his best friend. Lately, it felt like the model he met seemed to slowly take your place, whether it was as his girlfriend or best friend.

It wasn't your fault.

It started off as a small discussion over a silent dinner. You asked him what he did during the weekend and he mentioned he was having a bad day and didn't want to talk. It progressed from there and then the yelling started. You were both on your feet, his favorite clam chowder completely forgotten on the small table. Your voices kept rising and rising and you could feel the blood pounding in your ears.

"Contrary to popular belief, you're not the only person who has bad days, Niall. I'm having a bad day, too!" You yell.

He didn't seem to hear anything you were saying. "You need to relax more, Y/N. NOT EVERYTHING I DO CONCERNS YOU. Why don't you trust me!? I feel so suffocated around you. I don't want to be ashamed of my own damn girlfriend!" He yelled back, face red.

You felt your tears forming but you willed yourself to keep pushing. You weren't going to play the victim card. You were going to stand up for yourself because hell, you deserved it. Niall just wasn't around anymore to see. "You're the biggest asshole I've ever met," you tell him. "You are such an asshole." Your voice lowered. "I'm tired of fighting, Niall."

Niall rolled his eyes. "That's the thing, Y/N. You always give up." He sighed in resignation and sat back in his seat, putting his head in his hands.

You walked to the counter and grabbed your car keys. "I've never given up, Niall... All those months...I've never given up."

He looked up the second he heard the jangle of the keys, but didn't say a word, so you continued. "I'm going to stay at April's house tonight." He showed no response so you left. You were looking forward for his visit back - you were certain it would be filled with just enough kisses to make up for the four months you haven't seen him.

And now it's like you couldn't wait for him to leave.

-

Part 2? :) Thank you so much for viewing. I've written this one in a rush because a certain wave of inspiration hit me.

Real quick - I'm planning on starting a real story soon, maybe a Larry Stylinson one, but I need your help for ideas. I plan on making a punk Harry/Louis fanfiction, but I need a plot. What would you like to read? :)