42. You are one of the boys' sisters and they have a sleepover

A/N - One of my longest because I feel like I should do a fun little number. :) 

Things Members of One Direction Need To Bring To Louis William Tomlinson's Sleep Over

1. Extra underwear, Louis will not be providing you with any due to the fact that his boxers might be a very large size for a majority of you.

2. Extra clothes or sweats or whatever the hell you need to change and stuff.

3. Toothbrush and stuff.

4. Money, just in case.

5. Your phone chargers. Harold wants to remind you all of Stan's Extravaganza of '11.

6. Honestly, Louis does not know what else he needs you to bring. Just whatever, he guesses.

"Louis obviously does not know how to make a precise list." Niall clicked his tongue before searching intensively through his closet, much to his disapproval. 

The plan was to meet at Louis' mammoth excuse for a house at three. Seeing as it was only six in the morning he wasn't sure what to do to pass the time. Harry was probably already at Louis' house, anyway. Ever since they started out, he quickly realized that Harry and Louis were each others exceptions.

Once he gathered the bathroom supplies (a toothbrush, towel, and hair gel) he walked back to his room. He decided to pack his swim trunks as well. Louis could be a bit spontaneous. That was an understatement.

/

When Niall exited his car nine hours later, he was greeted with the strong smell of barbeque. His hunger began to take over his feet as it guided him quickly to the front porch. He was ready to devour whatever food was waiting.

There was a pause when he rang the doorbell but it was soon opened by a grinning Louis. He had been wearing his usual outfit – jeans, a t-shirt from Hollister, Vans, and bright Ray bans. He paired all that up nicely with an apron that had a steak knife plastered in the center with the words I have a big chopper underneath. "Welcome to the Tomlinson casa!" He ushered him in wildly.

Louis house never failed to take Niall's breath away. The size of it was overwhelming for two people (Louis shared with his sister) and the inside was so lavishly decorated with expensive beautification, it was hard not to just stop and stare. It was everything one might find in an article on Forbes Magazine. There was a chandelier so delicately placed in the middle of the two (two!) staircases. Everything – the floor, the furniture, even the doorknobs – were all so polished that Niall had to cautiously walk, as opposed to Louis' trampling.

"Zayn, Liam, Harold, and my sister are all here – did you bring your trunks?" Louis asked. "I knew I forgot to include something in the list!"

"Yeah, I have them in here," Niall patted his duffel bag. He followed Louis down the very few steps that connected the back door to the yard, which had been just as impressive as the house. There was a sunken deck plastered beside the pool that was covered in a large, cemented gazebo. Inside, there were at least three grills (one where Harry had been taking over and another that Niall presumed Louis had been), an actual fireplace, and a large dining area/kitchen. Beside that was an enormous swimming pool, complete with a small waterfall and Jacuzzi. "Louis, you live in a damn castle."

Louis rolled his eyes. "Do whatever the hell you want, man. Just don't eat yet – Harry gets really mad when you take the chicken he puts on the plate. Apparently he's not done." He gestured to the brunette who was also wearing an apron that said Dude with the food.