50. He writes you a note

So, I'm facing a pretty tough decision here. I have to decide in... ooh, three hours if I'm going to take that job in London. It's so hard, babe. Like, crazy hard. I mean, this is the rest of my life; sure, if it all goes to crap I can just come back with my tail between my legs and start over. But I don't want to have to start over.

But this is bigger. Much bigger. It's huge! Do I want to take my dream job that will most likely set me up for life and be everything I ever wanted? Sure. On the other side of the world from you? I think I'll pass.

I know what you would say if you were here; "Draw up a list of pros and cons, Niall". Well, I beat you to it. I've already done it, but it's not helping! Want to see it? Okay, here goes:

Pros

It's my dream job.

I love London.

It's closer to Ireland.

I don't have to be a lawyer. Or whatever else.

It's a fresh start.

Moving = bubble wrap.

My cousin Andrew lives in London, and we haven't seen each other since I was thirteen and he moved over there.

This job will set me up FOR LIFE. (Seriously, have you seen my proposed pay check? And that's just the first rung on the ladder.)

I could meet some really amazing people on this job. Like, really amazing.

I love London.

Cons

You're not going with me.

See my predicament?! It's ten to one, pros to cons. And I know there's only one con but I prefer quality over quantity, and I'd say that's one pretty important con.